♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil-wayne-after-party-club-nikki-las-vegas29.jpg

For those who complain about weak interviews, what are some thing's you would like to know about a celeb? Of course questions and interests do vary from one celeb to another, but I'm sure there is something you would like to know about each, sneaker wise.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

For those who complain about weak interviews, what are some thing's you would like to know about a celeb? Of course questions and interests do vary from one celeb to another, but I'm sure there is something you would like to know about each, sneaker wise.
I want to know what it was like when they couldn't  get  sneakers. Before they were working to afford it or before people gave them shoes for free. What was the anticipation or embarrassment like for them?

You conduct great interviews, I've enjoyed all of them thus far. Them dudes in the last one though, dudes are hurt.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You conduct great interviews, I've enjoyed all of them thus far. Them dudes in the last one though, dudes are hurt.

I enjoy the interviews as well good stuff
pimp.gif

�   \

Couldnt find any specific pics but Vados got some heat on in this nike sponsered vid Blk Cement 3s Pines etc...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh hell, Ye starting another epidemic. Now hypebeast are gonna throw away their raw denim and go look for some super distressed, tattered jeans.

Since some of ya'll are so thick-skulled, and need further explanation,I don't like the rips in the jeans, the beast and the girls can have the holes in their denim. I just like the fit of the jeans.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

kingofny04 wrote:

I enjoy the interviews as well good stuff
pimp.gif

Thank you! Definitely appreciate it. I should have another interview editted by Thursday. Don't know which of the interview's we have already conducted which will be editted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom