♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lte7xbgCaS1qcny1co1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah that's kanye...ibn don't ride like that, didn't know ye was left handed....how do you become left handed?

Maybe he just skates goofy? Maybe his whole skateboard career is nothing but standing on it long enough to take a pic?

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-making-of-5-540x360.jpg

Prediction: There's gonna be a lot of Marty McFly costumes this weekend.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah that's kanye...ibn don't ride like that, didn't know ye was left handed....how do you become left handed?

Many skateboarders I used to chill with skated goofy yet were right handed. Stance doesn't matter what hand you write with, though I never met anyone left handed and skated regular

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

That Wale fit is far from simple and clean, looks like an Ed Hardy fit
pretty much. all hes missing is the studded belt from jim jones.
dudes rly thinking bedazzled sneakers are hot....

Originally Posted by AB Doom

T.I. stay fresh...very underrated with the gear!

I mean normally I can agree with you.  But in this case...his undershirt and "baggyness" of the pants are a fail. I've only seen like 3 to 4 pics of his fits since he out (again) but all of them the jeans/pants are just off.  Either not tapered enough or something.  Eh.   Elbow patches are whats up though.  Just sayin'

Yeah, really no way to tell what brand those are since we can't see any logos or stitching.  511's would be the best guess or any slim/skinny pants.  Dude weighs like a 100 lbs so it's probably a skinny fit pant.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by AB Doom

T.I. stay fresh...very underrated with the gear!

I mean normally I can agree with you.  But in this case...his undershirt and "baggyness" of the pants are a fail.
ummm, cargo pants aren't posed' to look skinny or slim..thats wild ******ed

fitted is as far as go wit those, and he's good $ wit that...not everyone tryin to look like a skater.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

1uur.jpg

2mrfjpc.jpg

2rpwe2s.jpg

YBD coming through as usual.
I can already tell the yeezy 2's are gonna be amazing, and even more hyped than the first ones.
That picture is actually pretty clear.

Gonna cop a skirt to match with them
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom