♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know Sean was cut like that
nerd.gif

^ Noticed that recently, same as Tyler, The Creator. All that cardio on stage pays off.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

That Wale fit is far from simple and clean, looks like an Ed Hardy fit

Well, when you put it that way...yeah
laugh.gif

But I was meaning as far as not a lot of colors going on...i.e. navy blue shirt matches navy blue kicks

Yeezy 2's looking better and better every pic...
Diptic is the name of the app for the pics like Wale's...

Yeezy 2's looking better and better every pic...
Diptic is the name of the app for the pics like Wale's...

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by AB Doom

T.I. stay fresh...very underrated with the gear!

I mean normally I can agree with you.  But in this case...his undershirt and "baggyness" of the pants are a fail. I've only seen like 3 to 4 pics of his fits since he out (again) but all of them the jeans/pants are just off.  Either not tapered enough or something.  Eh.   Elbow patches are whats up though.  Just sayin'
That slim fit +!@% ain't for everyone fam. T.I cleans up perfectly when he needs to. Thats his chill gear. 
You expect him to wear slim fit cargo's? 

And this is coming from a dude who wears slim fit everything. 

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by AB Doom

T.I. stay fresh...very underrated with the gear!

I mean normally I can agree with you.  But in this case...his undershirt and "baggyness" of the pants are a fail. I've only seen like 3 to 4 pics of his fits since he out (again) but all of them the jeans/pants are just off.  Either not tapered enough or something.  Eh.   Elbow patches are whats up though.  Just sayin'
That slim fit +!@% ain't for everyone fam. T.I cleans up perfectly when he needs to. Thats his chill gear. 
You expect him to wear slim fit cargo's? 

And this is coming from a dude who wears slim fit everything. 

Nobody said anything about slim fit...just that his pants are way too baggy IMO.  Dunno.  Maybe he's sagging way too much or whatever.  Anyway J.Cole seems like he knows the difference.....

T.I. looks like he just got outta after school detention and waiting for his Moms to pick him up.  Like I said, its just an opinion...

2gy26qf.jpg

I was at the concert and Atlanta and was sitting pretty close, the quality of the Yeezy two looks amazing. I remember Ty said it a while back that the detailing on the Yeezy 2 would be amazing. From what I saw he was absolutely correct. Great concert btw!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I was at the concert and Atlanta and was sitting pretty close, the quality of the Yeezy two looks amazing. I remember Ty said it a while back that the detailing on the Yeezy 2 would be amazing. From what I saw he was absolutely correct. Great concert btw!

i was front row in greensboro last night and managed to get the most detailed pix i've seen yet. they are amazing in person, i'm sold. we were so close, my boy dapped up jay.

i'll be posting the pix soon, gotta edit them and stuff.

'ye kept coming over to our side on purpose i think, i know he could see i was taking pix of his shoes and that's it, lol. at one point he bent down and brushed them off and just looked at us like "y'all see these right?" (i really wish i got a pic of vid of him doing that, it was awesome)... dude was feeling himself last night.
laugh.gif

sickest hip hop show i've ever been to tho. these dudes were walking around on a shark tank.
pimp.gif

so many classics... the span of their catalog combined being performed together all night is just stupid.
30t6p3b.gif
greensboro was so hype they ended up doing a 2nd encore, i heard they didn't do that in atl friday.

btw, jigga was wearing banned 1's... i got an ill pic of them and the yeezy 2's right next to eachother.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Didn't know Sean was cut like that
nerd.gif

yea he is cut but that doesnt mean nothing im sure he doesnt have great strenght and is not strong. dude is just is cut and define

all that $$$ these ppl have an they cant pull off a decent fit... alot of em r just tryin to hard:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom