♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Didn't know Sean was cut like that
nerd.gif

yea he is cut but that doesnt mean nothing im sure he doesnt have great strenght and is not strong. dude is just is cut and define
roll.gif
^Mad

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I was at the concert and Atlanta and was sitting pretty close, the quality of the Yeezy two looks amazing. I remember Ty said it a while back that the detailing on the Yeezy 2 would be amazing. From what I saw he was absolutely correct. Great concert btw!

i was front row in greensboro last night and managed to get the most detailed pix i've seen yet. they are amazing in person, i'm sold. we were so close, my boy dapped up jay.

i'll be posting the pix soon, gotta edit them and stuff.

'ye kept coming over to our side on purpose i think, i know he could see i was taking pix of his shoes and that's it, lol. at one point he bent down and brushed them off and just looked at us like "y'all see these right?" (i really wish i got a pic of vid of him doing that, it was awesome)... dude was feeling himself last night.
laugh.gif

sickest hip hop show i've ever been to tho. these dudes were walking around on a shark tank.
pimp.gif

so many classics... the span of their catalog combined being performed together all night is just stupid.
30t6p3b.gif
greensboro was so hype they ended up doing a 2nd encore, i heard they didn't do that in atl friday.

btw, jigga was wearing banned 1's... i got an ill pic of them and the yeezy 2's right next to eachother.

You hit all the highlights on the head. I went to the show on Saturday and they did do a 2nd encore, but it was cut a bit short because of sound problems. But in terms of hip hop it was the best concert I have been to. No gimmicks(Like dancers and crazy stuff like that), it was just music. At first I was a little took back about the set up of the show, it was simple and unlike kanye. But as the show went on I realized that they wanted this concert to be about the music nothing else. Amazing show. Atlanta was live never seen a whole crowd go so crazy.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Nobody said anything about slim fit...just that his pants are way too baggy IMO.  Dunno.  Maybe he's sagging way too much or whatever.  Anyway J.Cole seems like he knows the difference.....

T.I. looks like he just got outta after school detention and waiting for his Moms to pick him up.  Like I said, its just an opinion...
True, I feel you. And I didn't mean to come off like I was knocking your opinion or anything. 
But Tip is way shorter than Cole. I met Cole in person, and I'm 6'1 and he towered over me. 

Tip was probably sagging a little bit, and given his height, its probably not a good look to you based on those 2 things. 

I can dig it though. Different folks, different strokes. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I was at the concert and Atlanta and was sitting pretty close, the quality of the Yeezy two looks amazing. I remember Ty said it a while back that the detailing on the Yeezy 2 would be amazing. From what I saw he was absolutely correct. Great concert btw!

i was front row in greensboro last night and managed to get the most detailed pix i've seen yet. they are amazing in person, i'm sold. we were so close, my boy dapped up jay.

i'll be posting the pix soon, gotta edit them and stuff.

'ye kept coming over to our side on purpose i think, i know he could see i was taking pix of his shoes and that's it, lol. at one point he bent down and brushed them off and just looked at us like "y'all see these right?" (i really wish i got a pic of vid of him doing that, it was awesome)... dude was feeling himself last night.
laugh.gif

sickest hip hop show i've ever been to tho. these dudes were walking around on a shark tank.
pimp.gif

so many classics... the span of their catalog combined being performed together all night is just stupid.
30t6p3b.gif
greensboro was so hype they ended up doing a 2nd encore, i heard they didn't do that in atl friday.

btw, jigga was wearing banned 1's... i got an ill pic of them and the yeezy 2's right next to eachother.
I'm jelly.
ohwell.gif

Am I the only one that feels the yeezy 1's look exactly the same as the yeezy 2's? Aside of a few minor changes of course. Some of y'all just seem way too wrapped up on Ye's sack to even hate on anything that man does. Son is wearing a SKIRT and he's getting praised LOL

Hahaha solesavage you doing enough hate for everyone. Whats odd about a signature shoe looking like its predecessor? ? And his skirt is a stage costume. Yea that sounds silly for a rap act but he wore a crazy fit during GITD tour right?

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Hahaha solesavage you doing enough hate for everyone. Whats odd about a signature shoe looking like its predecessor? ? And his skirt is a stage costume. Yea that sounds silly for a rap act but he wore a crazy fit during GITD tour right?

Hate? More like confused with some of you stans. I've been a fan of Ye' since before some of you knew who he was. Still a fan of his til' this day. Im just confused with the amount of people going gaga over his new sneaker when to me it looks exactly the same as his first pair. 

Costume or not that skirt looks ridiculous and if it were anyone else rockin it y'all dudes would be slandering, stop it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ that skirt

Yeezy 1s do look like the 2s. Id try to cop..but if the numbers are as limited as the first, no thx, im good with my 1s.

There hasn't even been one clear picture of the shoe to hit the net but in person you can see the difference. Cut, shape, sole, materials, tongue logo (A cartoon version of him), lack of stitching used on the shoe, etc.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ she looks like a ventriloquist dummy though.....
and... too early for a yeezy 1 retro, ehhh?

I'm sayin'.

TI couldn't pull something better? She is not the prettiest girl in the world.

I hear you solesavage I didnt mean to say you were a "hater" but its like people cant prop Ye anymore without being called a stan or saying theyre riding his sack.....

But yo tho yeezy's looking niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Those rider pants must be madd comfy.

I will have the Zen and Blk/Pink 2's! Just hate all the red tape you gotta go thru to grab a pair
30t6p3b.gif

Damn that yeezy pic. From the looks if it i'm liking these way more than the first ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom