♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would never imply game is phony, but i have always thought he is corny how his every attempt at some shine is based on name dropping or dissing somebody. like seriously, every time he comes out he's either brown nosing rappers, name dropping, or dissing somebody. it's like he has nothing else to talk about other than other people.

Wale
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i would never imply game is phony, but i have always thought he is corny how his every attempt at some shine is based on name dropping or dissing somebody. like seriously, every time he comes out he's either brown nosing rappers, name dropping, or dissing somebody. it's like he has nothing else to talk about other than other people.
exactly, he gets real annoying baggin' on people 24/7. he's still tweeting daily about that dunk by Blake on Kendrick Perkins... 

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am probably the only unc fan who fell in love with the squad during te forte era.
laugh.gif

Not true. I still have my Joe Forte jersey from the University store. I still rock it and everyone says, "Nice Barnes jersey!" I always go to correct them, but then I'm like, Ahhh screw it. 
eyes.gif

Stalley lowkey has been consistent with the fit/kicks combos...Wale got competition

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I remember clearly when Olives dropped and sat on store racks for months... How times have changed...drop the retros and guaranteed a 3 day line up....always loved the Olive 9s though.
da only reason they sold is because stores dyed em black and they started to move.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Well, he is big on "name-dropping" if thats what you wanna call it. His music is all about respect, inspiration, and those that have helped him and paved the way for him. He associates a lot of things with people that have been involved in his life and the direction of it- a lot of them are a part of the industry he is in- and some are just people that are well 'known and easy to associate with. He does take shots at some, most of which are warranted, and all of which he can back up. I'll take those kind of insipired lyrics that have meaning and a sense of relation over the garbage, meaningless and completely ridiculous "metaphors" and "word play" that so many of you D-ride on- which carry no meaning other than basic rhymes. If you wanna use that as a slight to his music, take a look at what you're really listening to

My power's limitless like Blanco on Sega Genesis

I was sucking her %$%%* like it was wonton soup

Made the letter B more famous than a Red Sox fitted

Suge had me in, I went Puffy like Zab Judah eye

Ferrari got an ice cream paint job, Dorrough

Ball by myself, $%*$# Ochocinco

Red Ralph Laurens, the double R sittin' on a hill like Lauren

OH

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

come on dude u can take any rappers career and pick out lines abt them talking abt chicks/money/cars basically being cocky

See it's one thing to take a random set of someone's lyrics and be like "Man, Kanye sure does have weird thing about fish in his songs" but Game's been around since at least '04 and I can't think of a verse of his that doesn't have a line or two like that.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

See it's one thing to take a random set of someone's lyrics and be like "Man, Kanye sure does have weird thing about fish in his songs" but Game's been around since at least '04 and I can't think of a verse of his that doesn't have a line or two like that.

and that's my point. he's over done it.

In the end who cares? His last album was better than a lot of rappers people love on here. Nice 7's in that pic. 

Every rapper name drops, uses punchlines, but Game was doing it before most of them.

He raps about the culture we all grew up listening too it makes it reltable.

Most (not all) beefs are started by the other participant, but game retaliates harder and wins more then not.

Listen to "Through My Eyes" and tell me he's corny, his mixtapes and non single album tracks made me a fan.

Westcoast rapper with that chuck taylor/dickie wearing swag that can hold his own against Nas & murder a Premier beat.

Out of Drake, Wayne, Kanye, Big Sean & all these corny rappers I'm a ride with Game any day.. Hate it or love it..

Game is dope but he contradicts himself so much he disses all these rappers but then does a track with taylor!
But I honestly think he's name dropping isn't as bad as in his first few albums. The first cd he dropped
Man every single thing was a dam name but red album was is probably he's best work. So he's far from phony he is not
Corny yeah at times I can't deny that. I'm a fan and from la of that matters but lets get back to posting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom