Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

alright VC....you can stop dancing now
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats my dude and all but i have to agree, son all of a sudden became the spokesman for salsa 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats my dude and all but i have to agree, son all of a sudden became the spokesman for salsa 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I ain't even mad though. He's gotten even more box since doing it, and if he's dancing with Ashanti and Rocsi, then it's working for him lol.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I ain't even mad though. He's gotten even more box since doing it, and if he's dancing with Ashanti and Rocsi, then it's working for him lol.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by rhester

dammmm spike steped his game up, now if he could wear clothes that fit that would be nice. im not gonna lie he actually managed to pull off a decent outfit. normally he looks like a cheese puff. today hes jiggie with it na na na. im not gonna front i was slaming this foamposite color but man he excuted this outfit very well. make me wanna hop in my car and wait online for these foams, maybe its the angle of the pic that makes it look appealing. damm so many affluent folks all shaved and groomed properly, not one brother in site or slit present.. Good job spike 

son.....
laugh.gif

Lmao I lol'd hard....Spike Lee Appreciation Thread

Funny, no dudes in Florida from '97-99 knew what Foamposites or flightposites were. No stores in the state ever received them during that era. As a matter of fact, first foams I remember releasing in Florida were the royals in 2007 and, it was shoe gallery in Miami only. First mainstream foam release in Florida were the coppers. I remember getting that eastbay issue w/the pearl foams ones when they dropped originally but, unfortunately, I  only wore a size 4.5 back in 96-97. Don't know what message Plies is trying to convey with all those plus+ colorways. To any of you dudes who plan on moving to Florida and, you have an affinity for clothes and shoes, You may want to re-evaluate. Luckily I'm out of that joint for school and, it's no looking back, nose tilted to the sky.

LOL at these dudes who get suckered into buying these lame !@@ shirts at footlocker, and the like, that say something about their kicks and match them exactly...
laugh.gif

no, but, i'm just hating on your "swag" tho... my bad...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ time to grow up and pull up your pants. smh
what if he's wearing a belt to keep them at that level? 
nerd.gif

Im sorry, but I dont know how fat people wear fitted jeans, and then on top of that wear them below their $*!+.  No one wants to see your huggies.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

no heat but game wearing GR kobe viis

corny rapper
phony rapper

makes me not wanna wear this brand.

not wanting to wear something because someone else is wearing it
eyes.gif
... is kind of corny .... im just saying

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^corny- thats an opinion (youre entitled), i just disagree. But phony- could you please elaborate on how he is phony- hes a real dude that wears his emotions on his sleeve - theres nothing wrong with that, i fail to see anything phony about him
oh, and "makes you not wanna wear that brand" - straight ridiculous comment
co-sign 
When the state of hip hop is Rick Ross who's whole persona is a fraud (I'm not hatin' I like Ross's music), and Lil Wayne who claims to have started bloodin' mid career and wears lepoard print jeggings, I think Game is one of the last real dudes left. 

He may not have been the hardest gangster to come out of Compton, but he is from Compton, he was shot 5 times, he hung around/grew up with real bloods that co-signed him.

No Rapper is as g as they claim, cause if they were they wouldn't be rapping. 

Back on topic

anyone know what shoes Mack got on in this throwback '95? 

108i8uq.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am probably the only unc fan who fell in love with the squad during te forte era.
laugh.gif
if its bc of the shoes, i aint eeem mad. But if its bc of talent..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how many pairs do you think Wale has in his arsenal?
tumblr_lc1jt264yD1qdubemo1_500.gif

.....a lot.

But I feel as though he may just wear them once or twice then give them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom