Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

no heat but game wearing GR kobe viis

corny rapper
phony rapper

makes me not wanna wear this brand.

you forgot fake/clown/actor/average rapper...

that is all...

My power's limitless like Blanco on Sega Genesis

I was sucking her %$%%* like it was wonton soup

Made the letter B more famous than a Red Sox fitted

Suge had me in, I went Puffy like Zab Judah eye

Ferrari got an ice cream paint job, Dorrough

Ball by myself, $%*$# Ochocinco

Red Ralph Laurens, the double R sittin' on a hill like Lauren

OH

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

the game's lyrics haven't had meaning since he was in G-Unit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am probably the only unc fan who fell in love with the squad during te forte era.
laugh.gif
if its bc of the shoes, i aint eeem mad. But if its bc of talent..
laugh.gif

im confused by this statement.

You realize Forte went to the Final Four correct?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I remember clearly when Olives dropped and sat on store racks for months... How times have changed...drop the retros and guaranteed a 3 day line up....always loved the Olive 9s though.
da only reason they sold is because stores dyed em black and they started to move.
i owned a pair of dyed 9's....this was more of a brooklyn thing though....never really seen that done in the bronx...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

All that time you wasted and those were the best you could come up with. Youre accusing me of acting all high and mighty, and saying i know nothing about the topic- yet you had to copy and paste lyrics from his latest album to support your "opinion". Youre clearly under a NY bias on this, where its not ok to be down with anything the Game does, whether its because of 50, Jay Z, Buddens, or any of his other "beefs". Dude is way deeper vocally than your argument, end of story. We can all have our own opinions, but yours has clearly been imposed upon by where you live. I caught that you were being sarcastic, yet your quotes were 100x better than anything fat ross and his flunkies, little sean, drake, tyga, or most of todays radio rappers can come up with. I wont, however, put Kanye or Jay Z in that category- although kanye is a egomaniac with a little man complex, he used to be talented. These are my opinions, which I base on my OWN, not because other people tell me to, i dont care about being with the popular vote or the current trend. I know what i hear, and Game>>>>> than who i was referring to
Went on AZlyrics.com. Took 5 mins... (being generous)

I copied and pasted so as to get direct quotes from the artist you are in favor of ... Why would I memorize Game lyrics? 
laugh.gif
 I knew he wrote lyrics like that...I just dont have them memorized in my head.... just as you clearly dont... otherwise you wouldn't have said he was a deep lyricist and did not write "ridiculous metaphors' as other artist have.

How did you get that brillant conclusion from my responses to you tho?

Vocally? Like as a singer? Ill just assume you mean lyric-wise....

The Game CAN be deep. Very true (no sarcasm). But you act as if he is not within fault of the fallacies which you mentioned. THATS MY PROBLEM WITH YOUR STATEMENTS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

O RLY? How did you gauge that? FYI I dont care for any of those artist that you mentioned. And if you decide to come at my avy, I KNOW and UNDERSTAND that Cam can and does use silly metaphors especially as of late. BUT you wont see me come at anyone else bc they do the same. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Awesome sentence structure bro.

I totally get, understand, and respect your opinion. This is why we have forums like this. To share our opinions and explore others opinions.

I only replied to you initially bc you said something stupidly against what is clearly factual and I simply wanted to correct you on it so that you dont look foolish to others who know better.

Again I dont mean to come at you, but you just sound Ludacris............not vocally of course 
smile.gif

I remember clearly when Olives dropped and sat on store racks for months... How times have changed...drop the retros and guaranteed a 3 day line up....always loved the Olive 9s though.
da only reason they sold is because stores dyed em black and they started to move.
i owned a pair of dyed 9's....this was more of a brooklyn thing though....never really seen that done in the bronx...
laugh.gif

It def was a bk thing I still have my pair....

o9h3z8.jpg

laugh.gif

This happened in the Heights too.

^^^^^^ This

Being a Game fan is like supporting the sport team that is hated by everyone for the sake of hating on them, you never diss other teams just spend your whole time defending your team lol.

Theres gotta be a reason Kanye worked with Game on every album up until he first said Amber Roses name.

Gotta be a reason Pharrell said he was the most underated rapper in the game (pun intended)

Or that Ice Cube & WC (westcoast legends) say they only listen to each other & the game

Could go on & on but this has gone on too long, everyone has their opinion so will stick to posting pics from here on

laugh.gif

It mustve been an NYC thing, cuz they did it in Queens too, on Jamaica Ave.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

yet your quotes were 100x better than anything fat ross and his flunkies, little sean, drake, tyga, or most of todays radio rappers can come up with. 
roll.gif

ever listen to black thoughts 1/2 or the potential by tyga? i bet you haven't. go have a listen, then tell me he isn't deep. all the terrible "club bangers" from him get popular because most people have no taste lyrically...
anyways...

xmvc5j.jpg

tasqht.jpg

kasbjc.jpg

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

laugh.gif

o9h3z8.jpg
So now dying your Olive 9's black was a NYC thing 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

laugh.gif

o9h3z8.jpg
So now dying your Olive 9's black was a NYC thing 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom