♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Can we get back to posting pictures?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by illphillip

I don't try to dodge trends. They just don't effect me none. I'm doing me. Why would something being popular change who I am, how I dress and how I roll? Why would I need to adapt to something just because it's popular if I'm comfortable with myself?

but see, that's my whole point... why not effect you none? why not if it's something you like? don't do it just cuz it's popular, that's where the lameness lies, that's where cats can legit be called a hypebeast. do it ONLY if you actually like it, whether it's popular or not, if it fits your style.

there seems to be this common misconception around here that all people who follow trends at all are sheep and hypebeasts, but that's just simply not the case (and what's funny is almost all of those finger pointers follow trends themselves, in some way).

i don't get on something just cuz it's popular. perhaps cuz it's popular is how and why i saw it, but if i get up on it it's cuz i genuinely like it (or it grew on me over time, like slim fit jeans for example)... there's NOTHING wrong with that. it's VERY common, in fact i'd argue that even the most "original" dressing cats do it in some form (they're inspired by something)... fresh clothes, shoes, and styles are just another something fun to mess with once you grow up imo (after video games, comics, toys, and other more childhood like activities), just like music, and art, etc...

and it's just a fact that kanye is a style icon. above all celebrites, dude can wear a pair of jordans and all the sudden that particular model and colorway will legit go up in value. i wouldn't say i look up to him, but i respect him for taking chances with styles that he knows will have backlash at first, and i relate to his taste in shoes and clothes (somewhat, not all)... i also respect his infiltrating the fashion world abroad like he has, even with a women's line. his boy virgil recently tweeted "Kanye is a fashion designer. He raps and makes beats sometimes."... i think he's really just getting started, and will unfortunately get the most respect when he's dead and gone, like most others.
illphillip, i know we've flung some insults b4, but props for just having a simple, healthy, mature debate in here, instead of the norm.
pimp.gif

not even gonna address mogulson/champon/lubu1 up there... he's straight trolling, as usual.
laugh.gif

and dammit about the super red asics getting posted in here. 
mad.gif
that's the last thing us asics collectors need, they're getting harder and harder to get ahold of for retail cuz of resellers and beasts...
30t6p3b.gif
c8a.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

off topic...but the "unibrow" is gonna get exposed in the league. he's fraile and only 6'9'' w/ limited offensive skills. a healthier Greg Oden at best
Negative and the comparison to Greg Oden is laughable at best

rawdawg34 -  you should youtube anthony davis high school clips he is very versatile and can actually play every position on the floor..  i think it would be great for you to point out how he is limited offensively ...We no for sure greg oden was limited offensively but i just see the comparisons

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sn: is that Posner up there? Son rockin' crowds like that?
Could be a festival.  The Australian groupies are probably nice 
smokin.gif

Going back a few pages but I swear for like 2 years Stalley has been rocking that same C fitted in almost every single pic no matter what lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom