♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Marcus Gilchrist

video_image-047598.jpg

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article...t-hwc-lebron-7-for-easter/#video_image-047598
pimp.gif
damn you Nike/Lebron for not releasing these VII's!

Only ones better than these are the all blue suede with the orange speckle joints.
The blue suede/orange 7s were FIRE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Met Rita Ora in Miami a few weeks ago. She was mad cool. She was with some girl who I think was her sister who was BAD!

Nick Cannon.....I wish I had more hands.

Freeney's golf spikes are ILL.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Met Rita Ora in Miami a few weeks ago. She was mad cool. She was with some girl who I think was her sister who was BAD!

I hate you, I gotta meet her.

557510314.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

sd2urk.jpg

These are lookin dope in this pic I dont know why you all hate them so much other than bein a bit different. Probably be better if he strapped the strap

sorry, the yeezy 2's are dumb hot, better than the first, which i didn't think he was gonna pull off...

and def unstrapped. the way the strap pops up makes the shoe, it makes the silhouette of the shoe look so dope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

sd2urk.jpg

These are lookin dope in this pic I dont know why you all hate them so much other than bein a bit different. Probably be better if he strapped the strap

its not hate, its preference.....them +#+#% are ugmo IMO, how is it hating if i just dont like em'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom