♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key 2 Life wrote:
Jada look like he lowkey mad at his moms for dressing him like that lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

those taxi bron elites are looking amazing...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Joe lives in Cleveland tho... cost of living is nuthin. that house was prob a quarter mill... prob spent the resta that mill on whips. light work
pimp.gif
Stop it five, he is living above his means...

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
She's dating Rob Kardashian. Who I hope isn't the reason she's been wearing Jordans lately, it pretty much started once they got together.

ohwell.gif
 plays marvins room, 
zy6mnq.jpg
Paul Wall and Marcus Manchild

152z7cx.jpg
Young Thugga

That's the bi-sexual bop he's wifing. She's a trend hopper. If you're from cali, especially the northridge vallley area, you know about karreuche. She never rocked jordans and not cause it's "in style" she has J's on?

I just prop my man Breezy cause he's smashing her and seiko at the same time.

I think he's that frail for a movie role.

Info on that hoodie he had on in the picture before last with that mascot on it? T.I. was rocking a red one recently.

The mascot looks so familiar but my mind is drawing a blank.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by vood99

Check the Vol.1 and Vol.2 threads - Game's rocked many a fake in his hayday.

Hey crabs, those are clearly the "Flip" 3s. Carry on.
laugh.gif
flip III's didn't exist when that pic was taken...

those are fake laser III jordans..

air_jordan_3_40th_birthday_laser_cuts.gif

i havent seen that pic in years
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

That's the bi-sexual bop he's wifing. She's a trend hopper. If you're from cali, especially the northridge vallley area, you know about karreuche. She never rocked jordans and not cause it's "in style" she has J's on?

I just prop my man Breezy cause he's smashing her and seiko at the same time.
or cause CB got her into them since he is constantly wearing them... same thing happened with my gf, she knew nothing about sneakers, now she's educated and is starting a small collection herself 
pimp.gif

Why would you want your girlfriend to now about sneakers? I guess. To each his own.

I dont mind an every now and then sneakers on casual days but not a fan of my girl looking like a boy just to be in style.

Celebs really htink having south beaches makes their collection official huh.. i see so many celebs always refer to that shoe in videos or on instagram..

Originally Posted by beans718

Celebs really htink having south beaches makes their collection official huh.. i see so many celebs always refer to that shoe in videos or on instagram..
34y894n.jpg

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Why would you want your girlfriend to now about sneakers? I guess. To each his own.

I dont mind an every now and then sneakers on casual days but not a fan of my girl looking like a boy just to be in style.
lol sneakers make a girl look like a boy? 
roll.gif
what's bad about your girl knowing a little about sneakers and wearing them every once in a while? 
to each his own though, do you.

Stalley interview was mad cool, always liked his music even better to like someone as a person

Seems like a real chill dude nothing wrong with that, I know he be lurking on NT too
laugh.gif

Stalley interview was mad cool, always liked his music even better to like someone as a person

Seems like a real chill dude nothing wrong with that, I know he be lurking on NT too
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom