♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really had to quote all those pics just to say that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by teekay

Does anyone think it's weird for people to log on to a Nike shoe forum, and argue fashion? Discuss "fits" etc etc

Enjoy the shoes & check out the vogue forums to discuss fashion

back to the kicks, this is a throwback from '05, they look like cement III's but something looks different can't put my finger on it? bad quality pic though

2ppzvig.jpg
pretty sure these are fake laser 3s, remember NT ripping him apart 
laugh.gif
Check the Vol.1 and Vol.2 threads - Game's rocked many a fake in his hayday.

Hey crabs, those are clearly the "Flip" 3s. Carry on.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Funny how all these rappers dress like sneaker heads now. You can't even tell the difference between a southern rappers style and eastcoast rapper style or westcoast

Blame it on the Internet, once upon a time you actually had to travel somewhere to see what the style was like in that area, now all you need is a quick google search and a eBay account and you can look like whatever you want. Originality is a dying breed.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I think we can safely say Foams are no longer a regional phenomenon.

And if they were, it would be in the Northeast. Which Philly is a part of. Lodged right between.....NY......and D.C.
Pretty much

Originally Posted by illphillip

I think we can safely say Foams are no longer a regional phenomenon.

And if they were, it would be in the Northeast. Which Philly is a part of. Lodged right between.....NY......and D.C.
Pretty much

Wale's fits/kicks are normally on point, but these captions are pretty corny...

Wale's fits/kicks are normally on point, but these captions are pretty corny...

Joe lives in Cleveland tho... cost of living is nuthin. that house was prob a quarter mill... prob spent the resta that mill on whips. light work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RJSims

Yeah Rita a real good look...

God bless the one who is smashing!
She's dating Rob Kardashian. Who I hope isn't the reason she's been wearing Jordans lately, it pretty much started once they got together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom