♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same fit he wore for the concert in Atlanta last night.
He's a heck of a performer...Wish he performed longer (25 mins) and didn't have his fan waiting 3.75 hours him.
that WAS his fit from his ATL show. and I don't get the hype or the hate on the ASAP fit. It's a chambray and some khaki's nothin special nothin too over done. pretty average.
People wear that everyday. The only thing that stands out are the bright shoes. I guess simple, normal stuff gets praise now.

RF in the Yeezy 2

stalley muslim so you'd prolly have to hit highschool pics to see him without a beard.
i remember hearing him say in an interview he's been growing it for 5 years ever since he started rapping. Your gonna have to go through his mom's photo album to find one :rofl:

My dude said "shorts, above the knee" as if that's a bad thing....dudes are way too nostalgic nowadays holding on to an era in fashion that faded...Shorts are shorts fam, they are supposed to be at the knee or above...otherwise you are rocking capris or might as well wear jeans....I'm probably around your age myself and at my age I feel silly as hell wearing clothes that are not my size....I think as you get older you should start wearing clothes that actually fit, some dudes are too caught up in the past in a time when wearing bigger clothes hid the insecurities from being uncomfortable in their own skin.

Last edited:
Shorts below the knee are no good.

But slim Chinos rolled well above the ankle is perfectly acceptable. J. Crew said so.

While in my opinion neither is a good look.

Social conformity is a mother.....

My dude said "shorts, above the knee" as if that's a bad thing....dudes are way too nostalgic nowadays holding on to an era in fashion that faded...Shorts are shorts fam, they are supposed to be at the knee or above...otherwise you are rocking capris or might as well wear jeans....I'm probably around your age myself and at my age I feel silly as hell wearing clothes that are not my size....I think as you get older you should start wearing clothes that actually fit, some dudes are too caught up in the past in a time when wearing bigger clothes hid the insecurities from being uncomfortable in their own skin.
Thats not a fair statement. The best logic is, wear shorts the way you feel. I've always worn shorts below my knees. They aren't man capris. Its just regular shorts. Its 11' or 11.5'. Never wear 10.5' or lower. And thats just me.

Its not fair to say what is the right or wrong way to wear shorts...... because there is none. Wear what you want and how you want. And that goes for all clothing. Some people still like the baggy look and thats fine, do you bro.  Others like the slim or skinny look and thats fine too.

Some of you act like there is a right way to wear your clothing. Your logic is to wear it in a way in which you think society thinks you should wear it which is not fair and that idealogy itself is signs of being just as insecure as those who wear certain clothing just for past retro references.

^^^I agree. Most of my shorts are just below the knee, but with some fits, I have a couple of pairs of JCrew shorts that are just regular chino shorts, no cargo pockets, and they're probably a 10" inseam instead of 11 or more. They just barely hit right in the middle of my kneecap when I'm standing still and they come up above the knee like the ones in the ASAP Rocky pic when I'm sitting down. I'll wear them with a button down or a custom fit polo and some forces or air maxes, just not with foams or turfs or anything like that. I personally see nothing amazing about the Rocky fit and nothing offensive at the same time. Not sure what the big deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom