♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the dudes saying jerseys "never went out of style", I'm curious about where you guys are living cause I travel a whole lot and outside of sport bars and sporting events I've seen no one rocking them like that casually before this Summer... :\

[/quote]

anyone kno what type of sweatshirt this is?

but this is a repost & the pic aint even all that
laugh.gif
sure it is. its from 09. its heat to me and to a lot of others though. add in that they are releasing this yr and id say it has some significance. smh

Last edited:
Have you listened to Macadelic? I used to think he was lame too but this mixtape changed my mind. Seems like a dude whose true to himself, likes to have fun, and admits his insecurities. If you have listened to his music and aren't just saying he's lame because of his fits, I'd like to know why you think he's lame. Really, I would.

Mac is that you :nerd:

To all the dudes saying jerseys "never went out of style", I'm curious about where you guys are living cause I travel a whole lot and outside of sport bars and sporting events I've seen no one rocking them like that casually before this Summer... :\

I never stopped wearing jerseys and I also bought them in my actual size.
The people stopped probably thought it was trend.

I never stopped wearing jerseys and I also bought them in my actual size.
The people stopped probably thought it was trend.

so you were "out of style".

it was trendy for a period of time

so you were "out of style".
it was trendy for a period of time
Not true. IMO, M&N baseball jerseys we're always ALWAYS ill, certain NBA joints, of course always "instyle", Coming from a hockey-town you would get respect no matter what rocking any form new/throwback of the cities team, Redwings, blackhawks, etc.. 

If I'm any similar to the dudes that preach "jerseys never left", then I know that whether they were in or out of style to the wanna-be trendy masses that hopped off, their opinions doesn't matter.

I'm a pretty fashionable guy, and these trends and hypebeast movements and people that follow them, like the increasing popularity of jerseys again, all i can do is shake my head, and give it a year.

I could go on about soccer kits, but luckily they haven't hit the masses yet, or your favorite rappers and athletes, although I think Wale tries to pull them off every once in a while.

Last edited:
If one person discovers Lord Finesse because that kid flipped the Hip to the Game beat, then he's done his job.

I've heard a few tracks by Mac Miller and he's no better or worse than the myriad simps making records and earning a living nowadays. So, good for him.

And, jerseys are classics. They're staples. Sometimes they peak in popularity and sometimes they wane, but they're always in the mix, so to speak.

Personally, I'm a huge sports fan, so jerseys are always in my rotation. I think a lot of NTers are into sports as well - so many sneakers are linked to athletes - so, jerseys will never completely die in this community.

And, jerseys are classics. They're staples. Sometimes they peak in popularity and sometimes they wane, but they're always in the mix, so to speak.
Personally, I'm a huge sports fan, so jerseys are always in my rotation. I think a lot of NTers are into sports as well - so many sneakers are linked to athletes - so, jerseys will never completely die in this community.

Well said, Bip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom