♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
35iol07.jpg

Dam being tatted all up ain't a good look...no wonder pharrell removed most his tats

But wiz looks like someones doodle paper lol IMO

^ That dude Wiz's Tats are gonna look like #@#* once he starts getting Old. And its not like its a bunch of symbolic Tattoos that mean something to him. Its just a #@#* load of random body graffiti.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

NT Fam what celeb would you most like to see interviewed about kicks and what would you like to know ?
Alchemist, Just Blaze, Murs, Raekwon, Mos Def, Theo London, J. Cole

I would def like to see Just Blaze collection. I think people sleep on dude but I def think he has some heat.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I would def like to see Just Blaze collection. I think people sleep on dude but I def think he has some heat.
From what hes shown on ustream in the past he has one of the top collections I'd say. The people I listed were guys I think VladTV would have access to someway, people listing heavyweight names more than likely won't happen. Have to be realistic.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by kingofny04

NT Fam what celeb would you most like to see interviewed about kicks and what would you like to know ?
Murs
pimp.gif
 he seems like a pretty cool dude. my gf loved his concert here and i know he hung out with my friends that own in4mation and they said he was pretty down to earth. 

all male sports players look like mother @%@@+@% fools whenever they wear anything but their designated uniforms

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

^ That dude Wiz's Tats are gonna look like #@#* once he starts getting Old. And its not like its a bunch of symbolic Tattoos that mean something to him. Its just a #@#* load of random body graffiti.
30t6p3b.gif
Why worry about the last 10 years of your life when you can enjoy the next 60.
That argument has always been stupid to me.

And Wiz actually has some dope tats. Thats another thing that irks me. "What does your tattoo mean?" "*%#@# dont mean $#$@, I just like it." 
laugh.gif
 Not all tats need to have some meaning behind it. We off that.

shouldnt tats have @least SOME meaning though? other wise its almost like yer gettin em to look cool.

i prolly would've had a couple by now if getting tats hadnt turned into the trendy foolishness that it has these days.

some tatts will have meaning and some just represent who u were or what you were into at the moment in your life... i have 27 tattoos and yes majority of them have meaning but there are a few that just represents apart of me.. and the only way you can look at them as getting them to look cool is if your getting all the lil trendy tattoos that everyone else is getting...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

30t6p3b.gif
Why worry about the last 10 years of your life when you can enjoy the next 60.
That argument has always been stupid to me.

And Wiz actually has some dope tats. Thats another thing that irks me. "What does your tattoo mean?" "*%#@# dont mean $#$@, I just like it." 
laugh.gif
 Not all tats need to have some meaning behind it. We off that.

Well said, I couldnt agree more. 

Originally Posted by hisfreshness

some tatts will have meaning and some just represent who u were or what you were into at the moment in your life... i have 27 tattoos and yes majority of them have meaning but there are a few that just represents apart of me.. and the only way you can look at them as getting them to look cool is if your getting all the lil trendy tattoos that everyone else is getting...

gotta co-sign here man
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom