♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Falcon4567
anyone know where i can find jeans like thiss????
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

Originally Posted by Falcon4567
anyone know where i can find jeans like thiss????
pimp.gif

Those are waxed pants. Try Comune or Nudie. The nudies are waxed coated and are about 225 but, you could probably find a promo code somewhere. The comunes are about $50-70.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wale's shoe game >>>>>>>>>>>>

wale-in-air-diamond-turf-2.jpg

I got those shoes too. Does that mean my shoe game good?

And some of you want waxed pants in the heat of the spring and summer?

Did I offend you or something?...

that pic wasn't worth 4 appearances on one page. Seems like Wale does his thing, nothin to hate on. That dude next to him looks like a complete donkey though

dammmm.... that bald lady's about to start a fire with them thighs

what the actual name of those shoes wale's wearing.. cuz ive been looking for them but i have no clue what to search???

Forgive me for the vid pics. Thought I'd share some 'classic' heat from 2 of my favorite TV shows...

Cole: (??)
qzklli.jpg

W/ this tee though: (do they still sell these?)
wldpwp.jpg

Martin: (OG 2's with Hill on back)
ri9ms8.jpg

Tommy: (Max Sensation) & Martin 2's in the corner
245aan9.jpg
>>>>>>>
72x1jt.jpg

Jerry: (Bo's)
xpatnd.jpg

10x8ylv.jpg

...side note these are the 2011 sensations but I haven't seen em in stores..info???
4i0cxj.jpg

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Forgive me for the vid pics. Thought I'd share some 'classic' heat from 2 of my favorite TV shows...

...side note these are the 2011 sensations but I haven't seen em in stores..info???
4i0cxj.jpg
I believe someone in the outlet thread said they had these at Nordstrom rack or something for cheap

Originally Posted by nimhet

I believe someone in the outlet thread said they had these at Nordstrom rack or something for cheap

They are on swoosh for $76.00, only a few sizes left now...

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by nimhet

They are on swoosh for $76.00, only a few sizes left now...

Aite... Good look

Those aren't OG 2's and I really wish they would retro that CW of the sensations. I have the all obsidian/grey CW but it's just not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom