♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Since some of ya'll are so thick-skulled, and need further explanation,I don't like the rips in the jeans, the beast and the girls can have the holes in their denim. I just like the fit of the jeans.
Who needs further explanation, your question was answered, and then somebody posted the obvious joke that went along with your question. You like the fit of them? I think its called skinny-straight, aka tight denim akaskinny jeans aka chick pants, hipster pants- basically anything but mens jeans
roll.gif

No.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Since some of ya'll are so thick-skulled, and need further explanation,I don't like the rips in the jeans, the beast and the girls can have the holes in their denim. I just like the fit of the jeans.
Who needs further explanation, your question was answered, and then somebody posted the obvious joke that went along with your question. You like the fit of them? I think its called skinny-straight, aka tight denim akaskinny jeans aka chick pants, hipster pants- basically anything but mens jeans
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They ain't even that tight fam, if anything they fit just right, and are pretty dope IMO. I know what you're saying though..no man should be wearing skin tight pants
Lil-Wayne-MTV-VMA-2011_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

Who's the guy on the far right end?  Next to Usher.  Saw him shopping at the Louboutin store in NY.  Is he a celebrity?

jayz-usher-french-montana-polo-ralph-lauren-bucket-hat.jpg

never thought i would see hov and frenchie in the same place

That's Pecas ... Shawn "Pecas" Costner .. He's the SVP here @ Def Jam

Originally Posted by kingofny04

For those who complain about weak interviews, what are some thing's you would like to know about a celeb? Of course questions and interests do vary from one celeb to another, but I'm sure there is something you would like to know about each, sneaker wise.
I enjoy you're interviews.
If you by any chance ever interview Ye please ask him if he ever smashed Rihanna. Off camera or whatever.

Yes I'm serious.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by kingofny04

For those who complain about weak interviews, what are some thing's you would like to know about a celeb? Of course questions and interests do vary from one celeb to another, but I'm sure there is something you would like to know about each, sneaker wise.
I enjoy you're interviews.
If you by any chance ever interview Ye please ask him if he ever smashed Rihanna. Off camera or whatever.

Yes I'm serious.
How does this benefit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom