♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

image.jpg
[img]http://www.nydailynews.com/pol...gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img]
That jacket is
pimp.gif

Nice pics tho about to post on my tumblr
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by BronLe

If I was a rapper and I HAD to rock Adidas, and got a paycheck for it, I'd just stock up on Shell Toes ( JMJ, DMC, Snakes, Just to name a few ), Consortiums ( Mainly Undefeated, Union & Neighborhood Editions ), Jeremy Scotts ( Wings, Bones, Etc. ) & Mutombo's. 
Fixed

So many great shoes from Adidas that aren't collaborations. They have an endless catalog of kicks.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Are these D list Celebes becoming "sneakerheads" to keep relevant? Since when did they start taking pictures to specifically show off their new Air Jordan's? Oh I know nvm............social networks
Where would it make them relevant though?  Maybe only sites like this but the majority of the world doesn't give a crap if they wear sneakers.

It's not like rappers never wore leather pants before. There was a run of years where everyone looked like they were wrapped in glad bags at the Source Awards.

Hey guys, remember the Source Awards?

It was shiny suits in the 90's and they were baggy, you must be thinking about Rick James and them other androgynous dudes with them tight @ss leather pants.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

It was shiny suits in the 90's and they were baggy, you must be thinking about Rick James and them other androgynous dudes with them tight @ss leather pants.

run-dmc-old-school-0405.jpg

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Coat is dope but hnm means a lot of people may own it

People will be camping out like they do for every H&M collab collections. Those pieces ended up on eBay for triple the amount.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

run-dmc-old-school-0405.jpg
wasn't no source awards when run dmc was hot. you can throw them in with 80's celebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom