♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked the bape camo print. Maybe i'll try to get a hoody.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to peep Nigo's newer niche brand. "Human made"

Future's/Futile stylist can't keep up

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Pac was a fake thug.

But he really was, he makes officer Ricky look like al Capone. The best thing 90's artist and athletes have Going for them is the lack of social media back then, therefore they get to keep their fake mystique

Last edited:
But he really was, he makes officer Ricky look like al Capone. The best thing 90's artist and athletes have Going for them is the lack of social media back then, therefore they get to keep their fake mystique

I think most people understand that rappers are entertainers. Likewise athletes are sports entertainers.

He started to claim it when Suge came into his life.

Yea it stated with the death row association, we all know this but for some reason pac shouldn't be talked about.

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, cb4 pacsto

Last edited:
Lol so what if he was a "fake thug" he wasn't no punk, he stayed calling ****** out, and he never backed down. Plus he means a lot more for hip hop than pretty much anyone else, and is universally respected on all platforms.

Lol so what if he was a "fake thug" he wasn't no punk, he stayed calling ****** out, and he never backed down. Plus he means a lot more for hip hop than pretty much anyone else, and is universally respected on all platforms.

I'll agree with this assessment, except the part of him meaning more to hiphop than Hov

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom