♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ That Dunk was Crazy!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

i guess it'd be better if he didn't reply to the hate he gets, but come on. if someone were straight tripping on you i don't think responding is such a bad thing. and sure maybe he was giving sound advice but i must say the delivery was quite poor and distasteful. why are people still even bothered by proto? i'm no og member but i've been here long enough to learn how to co-exist and not contribute to the vicious cycle that is the "back and forth". people may think that they have reason to call him out and stuff because he is "annoying" and he "annoys alot of people", and fine, whatever. be annoyed. but for real, if you talk about him at least expect him to talk back. i don't think anyone wants to be kicked while they're on the ground. all im saying is that sure you guys want him to get a blog or whatever but when he posts, don't add fuel to the fire by showing negativity because all he's trying to do is contribute as well. if you really can't stand it, there's the ignore button (something most of us failed to make use of when that shun shun dude was around).

I'm sorry... I usually don't vent like this but there's just so much hate going on here sometimes, for the wrong reasons at that.

anyway... Dom

dom2-1.jpg

dom1.jpg

dopest-dom.jpeg

sorry if this is 'fanboy'-%@$ buy i really do enjoy his music
pimp.gif

more pics to help stay on topic

big-sean-wale-drake-2.jpg

cool4.gif
DOM is the best new artist out there in my opinion

Originally Posted by theLwerd

i guess it'd be better if he didn't reply to the hate he gets, but come on. if someone were straight tripping on you i don't think responding is such a bad thing. and sure maybe he was giving sound advice but i must say the delivery was quite poor and distasteful. why are people still even bothered by proto? i'm no og member but i've been here long enough to learn how to co-exist and not contribute to the vicious cycle that is the "back and forth". people may think that they have reason to call him out and stuff because he is "annoying" and he "annoys alot of people", and fine, whatever. be annoyed. but for real, if you talk about him at least expect him to talk back. i don't think anyone wants to be kicked while they're on the ground. all im saying is that sure you guys want him to get a blog or whatever but when he posts, don't add fuel to the fire by showing negativity because all he's trying to do is contribute as well. if you really can't stand it, there's the ignore button (something most of us failed to make use of when that shun shun dude was around).

I'm sorry... I usually don't vent like this but there's just so much hate going on here sometimes, for the wrong reasons at that.

anyway... Dom

dom2-1.jpg

dom1.jpg

dopest-dom.jpeg

sorry if this is 'fanboy'-%@$ buy i really do enjoy his music
pimp.gif

more pics to help stay on topic

big-sean-wale-drake-2.jpg

cool4.gif
DOM is the best new artist out there in my opinion

roll.gif
i don't even really know what to say... i wasn't talking about mycareer, i was just referencing why i didn't use to like down south rapand how club djing kinda changed that. just a lil' side convo withthunder. plenty of people have side convos in here,especially about rappers, they're the majority of the celebs gettingposted in here. why not go at them with the "nobody cares what rap music you like man".
laugh.gif
if you really don't care why even reply to me? why is this anykind of topic of discussion or a big deal? i know why, it's calledHATE, and it's PATHETIC.

andi have posted my mixes on here b4, but generally speaking, i'm not hereto promote myself or my music (i'm NOT trying to "jump start" my careerhere
laugh.gif
). i'm just here to talk about shoes, posts fits, etc.

when i say i don't really care, i mean that you can't change me with what yousay on the intraweb (i mean really, what have i changed just because you guys haven't liked it? i just keep on keeping on), that doesn't mean i won't reply to it.

take a chill pill guys. don't get this locked (again). 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
i don't even really know what to say... i wasn't talking about mycareer, i was just referencing why i didn't use to like down south rapand how club djing kinda changed that. just a lil' side convo withthunder. plenty of people have side convos in here,especially about rappers, they're the majority of the celebs gettingposted in here. why not go at them with the "nobody cares what rap music you like man".
laugh.gif
if you really don't care why even reply to me? why is this anykind of topic of discussion or a big deal? i know why, it's calledHATE, and it's PATHETIC.

andi have posted my mixes on here b4, but generally speaking, i'm not hereto promote myself or my music (i'm NOT trying to "jump start" my careerhere
laugh.gif
). i'm just here to talk about shoes, posts fits, etc.

when i say i don't really care, i mean that you can't change me with what yousay on the intraweb (i mean really, what have i changed just because you guys haven't liked it? i just keep on keeping on), that doesn't mean i won't reply to it.

take a chill pill guys. don't get this locked (again). 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Yeah that looks like Wayne and Reggie Bush is to the right.  Chris Paul's son's fit is cleaner than his
laugh.gif

lol aint it clean, lil man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Yeah that looks like Wayne and Reggie Bush is to the right.  Chris Paul's son's fit is cleaner than his
laugh.gif

lol aint it clean, lil man
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom