♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

BTw jimmer cant guard for a lick. They gonna seriously gonna have to hide him on defense.
Nah, they knew what they were getting. He just has to shoot and kill 'em with the stroke.

Westphal don't teach defense.

Well that was fun
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

That was a scare. Good tune up game fellas. See ya in the reg season. DMC would've man-handled us if he had played.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by Mister916

Kirilenko to the Nets. That bastard
source?
There are no sources
laugh.gif
Twitter is putting this reporter on blast right now
laugh.gif

Emiliano Carchia: BTW, I didn't say the deal is done, I wrote that AK47 will join Nets. It is matter of time. He has till 9th of Jan. to leave CSKA Moscow about 21 minutes ago

Adrian Wojnarowski: Nets official tells Y! Sports that they have no agreement with Andrei Kirilenko. about 21 minutes ago

Brian T. Smith: Asked about ex-#UtahJazz's Andrei Kirilenko signing with Nets, agent Marc Flesiher says, "not true." about 18 minutes ago

Sam Amick: Told of report that AK is about to leave CSKA to join the Nets, he says "untrue." Nets and Sacramento were widely known to be interested. about 22 minutes ago

Emiliano Carchia: Source confirms that Andrei Kirilenko is on his way to leave CSKA Moscow and join New Jersey Nets where he will sign a multi-year deal about 31 minutes ago

OG tweet

Dally??

Kris Humpries?

Take a HR swing at AK???

I don't even know anymore
frown.gif

Kris Humphries. Dude actually had a more productive season than Dalembert and Hayes last year. Only 26 years old too. But if Kwame Brown getting $9 mil a year...  

rck - D is average (Besides a nice block here or there). You know he can rebound. He can score from 15 ft on.

Is a blackhole on offense though. Beginning of last year he learned to pass out and was involved in most offensive plays. Later on though it was like seeing the old Kris when the Nets first got him where once he gets the ball. It is going to be him taking the shot. (I kinda think he has Lee Nailon syndrome)

other than that, he would fit in great with the Kings. Only problem is he wants multiple years at OVER 9 million.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN
Poor man's Kevin Love with poor passing?
laugh.gif

He did put up big numbers as his PT increased with Favors outta Jersey, but the team didn't really improve that much even with Williams running the show.

Not overpaying for this guy tho.

Sidebar, Peja retired.
pimp.gif

After reading this, I don't want Hump... DMC and the rest of the gang wouldn't take any of this bs
Kris Humphries came on a visit and tried to commit. He really wanted to come here. But no one on the team liked Kris Humphries. He was arrogant. He told everyone he was going to come in and be the leading scorer as a freshman and that we’d all have to take a backseat to him. We were trying to be respectful and not say anything. But he was an absolute jerk. It was tough, because Roy was really excited about him. Kris Humphries was a big deal. He was a one-and-done or a two-and-done kind of player. Roy wanted him to commit on his visit. But we told him, “Coach, you can’t bring this guy in. You can’t do it.â€

I meant like DMC wouldn't take any of it and it would cause a bunch of drama
laugh.gif

Kris Humphries should be the last person to come in acting arrogant like that, based on how he
was made a fool of on tv. I actually felt sorry for the dude, but if he's like that, &@^# him. Hope
he gets no money from that sham of a marriage and hope the sex was awful.

Back
Top Bottom