♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

J.J Hickson is a +%!%!@% bum
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still don't have a feel for Hickson, my heart is telling me he is a bum though

your bandwagon. im jumping back on it. i was a kings fan in the bibby, c webb, peja days (mostly because they always played the mavs in the playoffs, and being a rockets fan i have to root against the mavs) jimmer is hands down my favorite player in the league, so i'll be checking this thread when i can.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Been flicking through damn Directv forever trying to find this game!
Was blacked out on NBATV being a local game.
Found Warriors and Bulls too!
Yesss!

Any of ya'll going to Bulls/Knicks upcoming game?

League pass is free the first couple weeks. Check it out.

I'm mad that sure west doesn't carry a kings games channel. It shows the goddamn warriors games
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Here We Win!!!!!!!!!!!

Great W tonight, played well for pretty much 48 minutes. One of the few times I've been thoroughly impressed with the Kings performance.

@%%% the Lakers and @%%% Yuku!!!!!!!!

My thoughts and such
-The small ball line up needs a WAY shorter leash
-Unfortunately so does Jimmer, dude was on the court play timid and/or ineffectively for far too long.
-Rebounding was lacking... a lot of it is because of the 3 guard line-up plus Outlaw/Hayes.
-Isaiah Thomas is like a mini B-Jax
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
when he was tasked with guarding Kobe
-FT shooting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-A lot of times our offense looked way to stagnant, lots of 1 on 1 which worked tonight but lets not have to bank on it...

Great win boys

Nah man I thought Jimmer did well for his first game. Floor generalship from what I saw. We know what he did in college and that's probably why you're disappointed in his play but he had some nice passes to DMC and JJ.

Outlaw is buns though.

Floor generalship, I didn't see
ohwell.gif

When he was trying to play the point he either over dribbled or passed too quickly to let the play develop. When he penetrated looking to score, he did the same %!*$ every time
laugh.gif

But ya, I definitely think he will do better. Plus he had either Kobe or Barnes on him the entire time. He ate up Steve Blake when those two were matched up.

Great Win tonight.

-J.T needs more of J.J's minutes.
-FT SHOOTING
-DMC is a BEAST
-Reke can get to the hole anytime he wants
-Jimmer needs to shake off those jitters, and lil Zeke is a baller
-Thornton being Thornton again
-Donte and Francisco not getting any PT
pimp.gif

-Outlaw is such a conundrum to me. Dude can score but he was getting bodied by Metta.

Oh, who woulda thunk that John Salmons would lead the team in FGA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's a bummer to hear.

The Black out theme really helped hide it on TV tho, but hearing the "Beat LA" chants were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
amazing
smokin.gif

Were you there? The glow sticks in the crowd during the introduction was sick.

I was so busy boo-ing and chanting "Beat LA" that only half of my attention was towards the game.

Back
Top Bottom