♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

the blazers announcers saying it was the kings still celebrating from the laker win last night hahah...unbelievable. i guess the trip up there isn't a factor

A one hour private plane ride should not be a factor.

aite but the reason of the kings still celebrating from last nights victory is not a factor. They are a young team that is still very inconsistent

laugh.gif
that was a terrible 2nd half to watch from an offensive standpoint.. WAY too much 1 on 1

Meh, back to backs are never good for any team so a loss isn't surprising. Plus we've never been good in Portland to begin with. Still, there's no excuse for allowing that many fast break points and missing this many free throws.

They looked so @!*$$%@ lost on the offensive end in the second half. That, and they looked like they refused to get back on defense in the 4th.

Is Tyreke going to breakout this season. I loved his game his rookie season and most importantly he's on my fantasy team haha.

I'll chalk it up to him not being in game shape yet.

I'm not really sure but he's improved his shooting range for sure. He's more than able to knock down a 3 if the defender allows him. As long as he plays smart and focus' on driving to the lane instead of pulling up for a jumper most of the time then he'll do ok.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm not really sure but he's improved his shooting range for sure. He's more than able to knock down a 3 if the defender allows him. As long as he plays smart and focus' on driving to the lane instead of pulling up for a jumper most of the time then he'll do ok.

Didn't he come into camp out of shape? The guy has too much talent to be playing anything other than All Star level ball. 

He wasn't out of shape. At least I didn't think so. He played plenty of ball during the lockout and when he came into camp, he looked like this:
AgggG8LCQAAR5hH.jpg

Still can't believe Isaiah was the last pick. I thought he would at least be in the 30's or 40's.

Took me 10 hours to drive from the 916 to the OC
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Traffic was god awful
30t6p3b.gif
couldn't even listen to the game cuz its not on KHTK's online stream
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well sounds like it was a tough game to watch.

On to the next

Lakers fan chiming in, although I may not like the Kings as much; your squad has a BRIGHT future ahead of it
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Hopefully your young pieces continue to develop this season. 

'preciate it homie

A Lakers fan just called in to Napear's show and said if the Lakers added a quick PG like Pooh Jeter they would be set to win the title
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Pooh...really?

Isaiah > Pooh
Peaches went HAM on the caller
laugh.gif

Isaiah is 020762467224623624652342 times better than Pooh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

'preciate it homie

A Lakers fan just called in to Napear's show and said if the Lakers added a quick PG like Pooh Jeter they would be set to win the title
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[Big Boi]Boyyy Stopppppp[/Big Boi]

What were you doing in the OC player? Disneyland?

My GF lives here. So I'm here all thru out winter break and pretty much every other week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing set but my friends and I will probably go as a group again. No idea which game yet.

How about you?

I'm actually going to 2 Clippers game while I'm down here:lol: against the Blazers and Rockets.... Get to see Budinger play finally
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

But naw I don't have any tix yet for Kings games
frown.gif
I will for sure when I get back into town though

Edit: Damn by time I get back in town they're playing like 7 of 25 away from home

Back
Top Bottom