♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Originally Posted by Mister916

Mike Bibby's back in town on Saturday. What kind of ovation will he receive?

Should get a big ovation..

Team Dime
pimp.gif

Just got back. Got outworked in nearly every facet of the game, yet all they had to do was make FTs and it woulda been a whole different ball game. Pick and roll with Cousins should be the default offense when things break down. DMC is such a #!@%%$% beast, maybe only D12 would be able to contain him. Other than that he is a mismatch for every big in the league.

Jimmer needs to learn that he needs to make a couple of shots in order for the pump fake to work! He does it every time he penetrates in the paint . But he'll learn eventually

CJ Watson killing the Kings again. I'm surprised he didn't drop 40 on the team again. 
laugh.gif

Still making "stupid" plays, but the effort was mostly there. The Bulls are a great team so it is what it is.

its a young team so I am not surprised that the execution of offensive sets are shaky.

and please set more plays for Thornton (rolling off screens, pick and rolls). it seemed like he would only score off broken plays or isos haha

Speaking of Thornton, he looked pretty pissed throughout the game last night. Can't blame him, though.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Speaking of Thornton, he looked pretty pissed throughout the game last night. Can't blame him, though.

Definitely saw that too. Dude was heated.

I think he was just upset that the team constantly missed easy buckets. Like the one JT missed after Thornton gave him a beautiful pass, Thornton yelled at JT after that. The whole game it seemed like Thornton wanted to take things into his own hands.

30t6p3b.gif
I hope Thornton keeps it in check..... There will be a day where DMC, Reke, and Thornton are gonna fight to be the Alpha on the team..... Thats not gonna be a good day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
I hope Thornton keeps it in check..... There will be a day where DMC, Reke, and Thornton are gonna fight to be the Alpha on the team..... Thats not gonna be a good day
laugh.gif

Who is the alpha on this team? I think that's an issue. 

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Who is the alpha on this team? I think that's an issue. 
Thats a good point

Imo, no one. The best players are too young and inexperienced to lead. This is a team's team if you will.

He's smart, and knowledgeable but not really that great right now. Doesn't look like he's going iso as much this year, which is good. But I'll give him some time since he's only had so little time getting the team ready.

Really like how he's using the players, though.

Is it just me or does it seem like he rarely runs any plays?

Back
Top Bottom