♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Happy new year guys.

Westphal isn't the long term solution at coach anyway. We need a guy who has a plan and understands that the offense MUST go through Cousins. It's imperative. Marcus and Jimmer need to come off that screen and roll with Cousins, it's beautiful when Jimmer and Demarcus demo that during games, it just doesn't happen enough. Salmons sucks. If Tyreke had a screen and ran baseline Cousins could hit him with a cutter for an easy layup everytime. Salmons sucks. Chuck Hayes just plays hard a la Scot Pollard. I mean, there are some similiarities between players from then and players now, but it has to come together quick.

Salmons still sucks.

Was at the game two rows behind the bench. What an amazing experience! Seeing how players are during the time outs, and I really don't think Thornton likes Jimmer at all.

This "team" is full of ball stoppers. It was difficult watching them last night.

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

Was at the game two rows behind the bench. What an amazing experience! Seeing how players are during the time outs, and I really don't think Thornton likes Jimmer at all.
Lucky
23c2560e35ad8a707b75781b284b0bee42a67bd.gif

Why do you say that?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sacramento Kings Merchandise Sales Up 540 Percent From Last December[/h1]

Forget the basketball court, looks like the Jimmer effect is paying off in the retail world. Via the NY Post: “Today will be the Knicks’ first look at former BYU superstar Jimmer Fredette, the rookie out of upstate Glens Falls, N.Y. The Knicks liked him in the draft but not enough to trade up from the 17th slot. Kings merchandise sales, according to CNBC, is up 540 percent from December of last year. Three-quarters of the increase is due to the presence of Fredette. He has come off the bench for the Kings, averaging 24.7 minutes and 10 points in his three games.â€

Rebuffing the rumors that DeMarcus demanded a trade.

@sam_amick Sam Amick

Cousins' agent, John Greig, tells SI.com: "DeMarcus never demanded a trade. I'm surprised the Kings, if they believe the player wanted..." - a trade, wouldn't have made a phone call to his representative. Maybe Westphal is just feeling the heat early this season."

ken berger from cbs tweeted that westphal said DMC requested a trade. DMC's agent denied

I thought they put this behind them. And DeMarcus... I guess that's what frustration can do to a guy.

Back
Top Bottom