♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I was pumped when he shot that 3 from the Staples Center decal like 5 feet behind the line
laugh.gif

Not even gonna lie, so was I..........I wanted him to hit that deep pull up too
laugh.gif

with about 5 minutes left in the 4th Salmons/Garcia/a little bit of Jimmer got us within 5...... and then Kobe and Ron Artest happened
laugh.gif

Tomorrow is a night that will live in infamy, for better or for worse and will provide closure with whether the kings are stay or going.

By voting YES on continuing progress on the entertainment and sports complex means that we will go forward with privatizing the parking, and thus basically finishing up getting a new arena.

Voting NO means we just throw in the towel and allow this city to live under a rock for the next couple decades. Personally for me, this means me leaving Sacramento as I do not want to be in a city that has zero vision or be led be a group of idiots that desire no growth and progress.

Anyways, I'll be at the city council tomorrow night. It will be a historic night whichever way it swings.

Starts at 6. But they touch on other topics before the arena issue. Soooo the vote will probably be around 8-9ish.

We'll see. I'll try to get a couple of my friends to go.

Can't believe tomorrow is the day. It felt like felt like forever.

Back
Top Bottom