30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tried to put Amick on blast
laugh.gif
to be fair Amick and Carmichael Dave are pretty much butt buddies
laugh.gif
I'm way late on this, but it must be said: KHTK (& by extension, the Maloofs) made an idiotic decision in firing @CarmichaelDave.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) May 10, 2012
Connect the dots here, Sacramento folks. Think about what he fought for (Kings to stay) & who is KHTK's most powerful partner (Kings).
To my radio friends on here: Contact @CarmichaelDave, & you won't regret it. Ron Artest, Kevin Johnson & I are among his references.
.@CarmichaelDave had been increasingly critical of the Maloofs in recent weeks. Their radio home is now without mirrors. All windows.
Hey @grantnapearshow, it's called transparency & objectivity. Try it some time, especially when it's your protege. Team PR man attacks again
Maloof spokesman says they played no part in the firing. KHTK GM Steve Cottingim says it was made "exclusively on programming." That is all.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) May 11, 2012

The off court voice of the Kings is gone?
frown.gif

More tell tale signs that the team is leaving. Grant Napear may disagree with the Maloofs from time to time but he never bashes them, that's how you know he's a company man and at most times the Maloof mouthpiece.

nah, he is this fictitious figure that some "sports writer/gossiper" from the Philippines keeps writing about and that how he is on the verge of purchasing the Kings and that he is in constant communication with Stern
laugh.gif

Its good lulz.

I guess he was leading the group that C Webb was part of to try and purchase the kings last year when they still weren't for sale.

This dude and the Pinoy news gets old after awhile. Everytime I hear his name get brought up I start thinking of Big Foot or the Lockness Monster or some +!$@
laugh.gif

solid read, kinda lengthy

[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....e-nbas-billion-dollar-arena-subsidy-industry/
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....e-nbas-billion-dollar-arena-subsidy-industry/
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....e-nbas-billion-dollar-arena-subsidy-industry/[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....e-nbas-billion-dollar-arena-subsidy-industry/Have the Maloofs threatened the NBA’s billion dollar arena subsidy industry?[/h1]

Aaron Bruski

May 17, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT

What do Faye Vincent, George Steinbrenner, and David Stern have in common?

They’re each relevant characters in the relocation saga of the Maloof family, owners of the Sacramento Kings, who are increasingly becoming a liability for the NBA.

That’s because Chris Lehane, executive director of arena group Think Big Sacramento and big-time political consultant to be played by Rob Lowe in the upcoming film Knife Fight â€“ mashed those characters together when he sent a scathing letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday. In that letter, he described the Maloofs’ harassment of at least one Sacramento business owner using an ex-FBI agent and asks for a federal investigation into the matter.
On Friday night, CBS13, the local CBS News affiliate, reported that the Maloof Family is employing a former FBI Agent whose purported activities appear designed to intimidate citizens of the Sacramento region who in recent weeks have expressed their concerns about the Maloof Family’s ownership of the Sacramento Kings.

If accurate, the report that the Maloof Family is potentially party to such unscrupulous conduct shocks the conscience at any number of levels.

First, in an era where professional sports organizations have been heavily punished for engaging in “spyingâ€
[/h1]

Great read. Great find. So if it's true that the Magoofs employed a former FBI agent (or at least a guy who impersonated one), exactly what law did they break?

I think just intimidation and harassment. Doubt anything will come from Lehane's letter, but cool that Think Big and city officials are still trying to call out the Maloofs on their BS

If any Kings fan gets bored or has some free time, check out Carmichael Dave on twitter he kind of went in tonight. @carmichaeldave just check out his time line he had some good points on a few things.

Mister916: honestly kind of a toss up, might as well throw Thomas Robinson in the mix too. And between Barnes, Robinson, and Drummond I think I'd still want Barnes the most but would be fine with either two as well.

Or if we could trade down and get an old vet piece to the 8-13 spot I would love to try out perry jones or Terrence jones.

Retrorod45: I'm glad you follow Dave's twitter, his Kings perspective is always on point. Him and Sean Salisbury's new podcast is gonna be hilarious. I have a feeling Ron Artest will be a regular guest on that show

And I guess John Henson is now a dark horse prospect to go #5... to the Kings...... oh boy

I'd rather swing rather swing for the fences with Drummond

Do you like Thomas Robinson?? I kinda see him as a uber athletic, not as good rebounding/defending, Paul Milsap. But he's got the engine and hard work down to improve his rebounding and defending

I'm more concerned with post defense than athleticism so I'm more intrigued by Henson.
If I was Petrie I'd trade #5 to Houston for #14 and #16.
Draft Henson at #14
Trade #16 and cash to the Pacers for Collison and #26
Draft Jeff Taylor at #26

Isaiah
Tyreke
Taylor
Demarcus
Henson

Thornton
Collison
Hayes
Salmons
Jimmer
Whiteside
Honeycutt
Whoever we resign/bring in

Hopefully we somehow land Brad Beal then trade tyreke for a SF or  shot-blocking big. I'm telling you guys....Beal is like the 2nd coming of The Rock. Dude gets buckets....

If not I say we gamble and go PJIII to replace Donte
laugh.gif

Who is Jeff Taylor
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Brad Beal to me is just another Marcus Thornton
ohwell.gif
if we drafted Beal, I'd want the Kings to get rid of Thornton to be honest........... I still haven't given up on Tyreke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: Read up on Beal a little more and noticed one of the comparisons he got was Thornton
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you think the Blazers would bite on #5+Thornton for #6+#11????

Jeff Taylor from Vanderbilt. I'd post highlights but I'm on my phone. Good size, good strength. 6'7" 235lbs. I don't know if he'll ever be elite but he seems NBA ready.

For the Blazers to give up 2 lottery picks, with 1 being immediately after us we'd probably have to throw in Jimmer and another first or Whiteside. But we all know Whiteside is a project, as is Honeycutt, and he doesn't bear as much interest as a 1st rounder.

Back
Top Bottom