♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Goodness, my voice is worse than Carmichael Dave's
laugh.gif

This dude is awesome!!! I love that he loves it here in Sacto!!!!

I still think a new ESC will be built one way or another.....

And this will be because the Maloofs sell to an owner that will cooperate with the City Of Sacramento
pimp.gif

I think in that press release KJ said that if a permanent tenant was involved they would be back in. AEG knows who @%%%+% up the deal, they won't hold it against Sacto.

That would mean that either the Maloofs would have to sell, which could take awhile.

Or, build a different type of complex for a different sport (NFL? MLS?)

Basically yes, either way I still think we will get it done. Its just a matter of time....... Hopefully by KJ's last term.....
ohwell.gif

And yes, if the douche bags aren't the major tenant whatever complex gets built, the main purpose of it cannot be for NBA basketball; it can't compete with the Kings and Arco Arena. So they could build idk a NHL arena and then possibly persuade the Maloofs to be renters in it.

A lot of the recent post got deleted :\

T-Rob played pretty well today. Jimmer has stepped up these past 2 games.

Last edited:
People are posting that he actually didn't pick his number yet and this was just for the press conference. Not sure about that.

People are posting that he actually didn't pick his number yet and this was just for the press conference. Not sure about that.
Doesn't make sense.... Plus Robinson wore a blank jersey his last game or two in Vegas

Back
Top Bottom