♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

C'mon now Memph - tickets are dirt cheap for the Kings games.
I sat right behind the Cavs bench last season - and each season before that for 3 years.

kingscavs.jpg

kingscavs2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Even did when they played in Oakland 
tongue.gif
94093613.jpg

gs2q.jpg

gs4o.jpg

Get ready for them breezies tho...
devil.gif

Hit wingstop right around the block after the game, have a few beers - call it a night.

Chuck Hayes is that dude. Getting the same production of Dalembert for half the price. Closer to home for him too. Hope he doesn't turn into the next Mikki Moore tho. 
laugh.gif

Can't even offer a veteran's minimum for T-Mac? He would be starting day one.
laugh.gif

^^^Why exactly does Dalembert want like 40 mil?? I had never even heard of him til last year.
He's almost feeling himself as much as Tyson Chandler.

Thats about how much Dalembert was making in his last contract. I'm sure he's not trying to take a pay cut.

Business-wise I don't blame him at all, but basketball-wise I really feel that him on the Kings was a good fit.

Oh well, I hope he signs in Houston. The guy can finally fulfill his dream of being the second coming Hakeem
laugh.gif

I guess Kahn is making a last ditch effort to sign Hayes. #!*# that guy for real.

laugh.gif
just wait till u see him get the ball on offense. I cringe everytime he used to do anything on offense
30t6p3b.gif

So apparently we could be involved in a 3 team trade that involves Dallas and New York.
nerd.gif

Ya either us or Denver.... probably means we will be taking on !!*+ contracts.... my guess is Ronny Turiaf and/or Balkman
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ya either us or Denver.... probably means we will be taking on !!*+ contracts.... my guess is Ronny Turiaf and/or Balkman
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hey, his bench presence is worth it...

A little part of my soul died.

+$@@ the Lakers

+$@@ the Maloofs and their cheapass wallets

+$@@ competitive balance

+$@@ the NBA

I'm out

Well ya, in the big picture this trade has very little bearing on the Kings this season
laugh.gif

I wish the Kings were good enough though to where it would directly affect our chances of contending for a title or whatnot.

While it is true that the Lakers trade (like the Gasol trade couple years back) doesn't have a direct effect on the lowly Kings, it just shows how easy it is once again for big market teams to make one trade and change the franchise for almost the next decade. While the Kings can only hope and pray that Tyreke and Cousins turn out as franchise players and not ditch the Kings for flashing lights. 

Don't change Durant. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Technically speaking, there is no "bad view" from any seat at Arco, including the nosebleeds.

But personally, ever since they started have $49, $39 lower level deals, I haven't been able to to go back up to the 200s
ohwell.gif

But I guess the 200s are that bad if you are sitting in row G and lower.

That Back in Black pack is a good deal for sure.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
like once or twice a week the Kings facebook page would have these deals, towards the end they started becoming $39, then I think for 1 or 2 games they even had $29 tickets lower level tix
laugh.gif

I hope they continue it this year

Damn, so I gotta make a fb page to get good deals?
smh

Nice pics Animal!

Marcus Thornton signed with Sac Kings for $40 million over five years, source says.
According to @Chris_Broussard

And now our off-season is over.

$$## you Maloofs.

Back
Top Bottom