♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Why does Reke suck so much now? After his rookie season, it has been all downhill. After his rookie season I thought he'd be a monster.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Why does Reke suck so much now? After his rookie season, it has been all downhill. After his rookie season I thought he'd be a monster.
Tyreke was sick and insisted on playing tonight. He played until the end of the 3rd quarter and that's Coach Westphal decided to bench him for the rest of the game.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Tyreke was sick and insisted on playing tonight. He played until the end of the 3rd quarter and that's Coach Westphal decided to bench him for the rest of the game.

Okay good, because I've watched him the past two days and wasn't attacking etc. I'm not a Sac fan at all, I just follow here and there since Reke's on my fantasy team 
laugh.gif
 but from what I gather, you guys are similar to the Wizards. Bunch of talent that doesn't mesh at all. There's no flow to the offense and it's a lot of stand still one one one basketball. I also don't like Thorton's game much, but that's just me. 

Paul Westfail finally got canned. Feels like we just drafted Jimmer all over again
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

DMC is about to average 20 and 20 the rest of the year. Tyreke will be back to 20-5-5, Outlaw will finally get no burn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck Keith Smart
laugh.gif

I have a feeling players will like him.... He's younger, played in a more recent era than Westfail, and can connect with them better and what not.

Now that Cisco hasn't been playing... like at all. I've come to kinda like him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sam Amick: Source says Kings vets Chuck Hayes and Francisco Garcia called a players-only meeting for 330 today because, well, there's no head coach. about 13 minutes ago

His AAU coach hasn't done anything about him either as far as I know. I think he'll get it together eventually, he doesn't seem selfish (yet) just wildly emotional.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

His AAU coach hasn't done anything about him either as far as I know. 
What do you mean?

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Keith Smart has agreed to a two-year with the Sacramento Kings, source tells Y! Sports. His deal is guaranteed through 2012-'13 season.

Interesting..............
laugh.gif

I wish Smart best of luck with the opportunity again. He was great for the Warriors and with the better talents of the Kings he should do exceptionally well.

So far I'm really liking this presser. Sounds like he knows what is wrong and what needs to be changed....

But talk is cheap so...

Really sounds like Petrie knows his seat is warming up
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom