♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

15% from the 3, good God.
roll.gif

Stinks we couldn't steal a W with Dwight playing as limited minutes as he did
laugh.gif

I thought Reke was making excellent plays yesterday up until the end. Thornton was ehhhhhh

Ya, I was really impressed with him up till the last 3-4 minutes of the game he put that stinking cape on that caused DMC to go fist a cuffs with Donte last year
laugh.gif

On the reals tho, its one thing to have a player so willing and wanting to take over in crunch time, it another to have a player try to do this with tunnel vision and blinders on. Once he finds a way to balance being a hero and team player at the end of games, we will be fine
smile.gif

Small Market, Big Heart premiers tonight at the Crest Theatre. I really want to see it, but not in theater's though.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Thornton out for tonight's game. Thigh contusion.
That sucks. I was looking forward to seeing him play. He torched Philly last year. Had me in front of my TV like
mad.gif

And can someone explain to me if we continue to suck this year, do we get our draft pick.. or is it with cleveland for good?

Cleveland only gets our pick if we make the playoffs.... soooo win-win

Was gonna post what I thought was and is wrong. But hell, that's way too much typing. I only pray they show consistency and competitiveness throughout the season.

Back
Top Bottom