♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

^^ if you want a show just about how someone is living the high life just watch cribs. this shows the inside of hollywood, its not all sunshine and happy days
Originally Posted by Fanatic15

How far apart are the seasons usually?

This is my first time watching Entourage while it was actually on
laugh.gif

I didn't think the finale was all that great though
ohwell.gif

its usually a June-September show but it gets moved around because HBO likes to pair its original series' together, so its almost unpredictable. Season 3was split into two parts and separated by months while season 4 and 5 ran literally back to back a week apart.

Originally Posted by infamousod

^^ if you want a show just about how someone is living the high life just watch cribs. this shows the inside of hollywood, its not all sunshine and happy days

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

its usually a June-September show but it gets moved around because HBO likes to pair its original series' together, so its almost unpredictable. Season 3 was split into two parts and separated by months while season 4 and 5 ran literally back to back a week apart.
1st vince gets #+%+!+ outta aquaman, then a whole season is spent on some bs with that girl agent that he banged (worse season imo), then anotherseason is spent on medellian (ultimately a failure) and then this season another project doesn't get finished. you tellin me you'd enjoy another seasonof them slowly building up a project only to see him get shafted again!? sorry man but its gettin repetetive... and i been watching loyally since season 1.

my boys dad makes movies and is working with the director who is making fast and furious 4 right now and he told me entourage is a severely hyped up,exaggerated tale of Hollywood. i'm sure the clubbing and hookin up with models is pretty real, but he said the business side is nothing like that.

of course its exaggerated, its a tv show. get the dvd and listen to the commentary they base it mostly off real stuff but make it all happen to one person.they make the movies fail because if it was all success then they wouldn't be able to tell you about a struggling actor, and nobody believes every move isa success.

and you quoted the wrong post

of course its exaggerated, its a tv show. get the dvd and listen to the commentary they base it mostly off real stuff but make it all happen to one person. they make the movies fail because if it was all success then they wouldn't be able to tell you about a struggling actor, and nobody believes every move is a success.

and you quoted the wrong post
failed. i quoted yours. whatever its done, i've moved on. ENTOURAGE IS THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION!!!!!

roll.gif
turtle getting phone tapped by his moms.

hey NY people is johnny dramas a real bar over there?

vince actually acted! first emotion seen from him other than joy, i liked that.

turtle is that dude! "phone sex?"

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

its usually a June-September show but it gets moved around because HBO likes to pair its original series' together, so its almost unpredictable. Season 3 was split into two parts and separated by months while season 4 and 5 ran literally back to back a week apart.
Well that sucks lol. I kind of wish I would have dragged watching this season out
laugh.gif

Turtle is annoying to me, but this episode he sort of redeemed himself. it looks like he's gonna get off his fat !@$ and do something. Isn't that #$%it alwasy goes. A girl gets a guy to realize his true potential
laugh.gif

I still don't think the episode was that good. Like others said everything was resolved too quickly. I know E and Vince are good friends and all but theyshould have left that cliff hanger I think.

Vince tossing the phone was his best acting by far and that's not a complement. Break up to make up was too quick but still good. E gave Vinny a heartfeltF bomb and let him stew in his own guilt. I thought the Scorcese offer was unbelievable. It's as if Vin won the hollywood lottery. From getting fired hegets the starring role in a legend director's film. Kinda hard to believe but I guess the show had to end on a good note. Can't wait to see whereseason 6 develops.

much better season than last year

I have some gripes though. To get a lead in a marty movie out of NOWHERE is just madness...I mean I was pleasently shocked but cmonnnn. Whats good with Arisfriend and his job?? Does dana gordon still have a job...did she have to blow ellis? lol

when erics secretary said a pretty package I knew it was vince that was hilarious

I couldn't believe the words coming out of meadow sopranos mouth

good episode, should have been 45-1hr

Vinny showing emotion
eek.gif

Turtle getting caught
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Having to wait til next year , nothing on TV

At least Scrubs is a mid season replacement for ABC
grin.gif
, and Psych

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Just Finished watching it....

30min never went so f*&^ing fast before in my LIFE!

Lol @ E bumping into Mike Phelps...

Can't wait for season 6!!!

oh snap! that was Phelps?? I was looking for it.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ turtle smashing meadow.

pimp.gif
@ michael phelps cameo... if you can call it that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the kid vinny finally landing a gig... a scorsese film at that.

Turtle is getting a bit annoying to me too, that whole "Hey guys she misses me" I mean that's nice and all, but I miss pothead Turtle losing to akid in Fight Night!
Good episode, I think that if the Scorsese film is good they will show a season of Vince and Co. living it up and it may be the last season, if it F***s upthen there might be more seasons to come!

Originally Posted by iceman3699

ending was good...they fit soo much in a 30min ep (not even) .....amazing!

word, I peeped it on my DVR this morning and I kept thinking to myself if the show was longer, but I guess it just felt like that

I dont know, when van sant was like "we should work together in the furture," I knew something good was about to happen

Really though who else saw Vince firing E coming from a mile away, I figured theyd at least stretch that part out until next season

We just broke this down in class, good episode, but the show is falling off story wise. Vince gets a job vince loses a job, then he gets one and then he losesit. If this show wasnt so damn cool and every mans dream then it would have been over a long time ago. I love the show but come on, what else can happen? I amcurious to see where they go from here, good time for the Entourage for a while and then bad? Maybe break em up for for a while and then bring em back? Theyare going o have to deprive us of something and then give us our fix so we stay interested.

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Vince in a Scorecese movie
eek.gif
Say it aint so

This is going to be great

But I do know I'm not the only one that thought Vince was terrible in the Smoke Jumper scenes.
yeah honestly, Vince is a terribly wooden actor. Adrian is a wooden actor. I was surprised when dude threw the phone and did the FFFFFUUUUUU
seriously. dude is dry as hell. i just get pissed of watching him pretend to act.
I've always said that he's the worst actor of the people on the show. That's why its always been funny (read, ironic) to me thathe's the one that's supposed to be this great actor. E is a close second to Vince, though in terms of marginal acting. He's got no range at all;he always sounds exactly the same.

Originally Posted by realmc

honestly i dun see anything good coming out of vinces new offer... the showmakers are gonna find some loophole in the story to @@+% it all up like usual.

vince hasn't been living the life since seasons 1-2, ever since then every season has just been about him struggling, which is starting to get a little tiresome.
Agreed. I would definitely be annoyed if something goes wrong with the new offer. Enough is enough with him struggling already. Let the dramafor the next season come from some other source; not from something with the new movie blowing up.

i thought that everyone knew that vince isnt a great actor.. remember that one scene earlier this season where he asks ari if he thinks he can act.. and arisays " it remains to be seen.. " ?

Back
Top Bottom