♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Got around to my review after a dozen spins....

Breathe Again (Prod. By Flu) -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Feeling this for the realness of the words. Definitely relate to the end of the 2nd verse. (Bumpin they gums non stop
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)
"I hear em bumping they GUMS but i take it all in STRIDE..right?"

Shouts to THB and Dub
smokin.gif

Originally, I guess I was supposed to do a cover from pics from a photoshoot but I guess that must've fellthrough.

So that joint was made on some last minute but I already know ya'll would defecate on my PS "skills"
laugh.gif

EDIT:
Master Zik wrote:

James Dean (Prod. By Half Amazin') -
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If it only it was longer but the story approach was real good with this. One of my fav joints on the tape. Yea Half you on the radar now. I been sleeping on other dudes on NT making beats.

Appreciate it my dude. Between this and a couple other albums/tapes I've heard. I'm REALLY about to start goin hard on the boards again.

its not too many..but i do appreciate the ppl who rock with me on nt...and i will not forget...

Just finished spinning this...

You definitely did your thing my dude, the progression in your music is obviously there and even after 1 listen I feel comfortable saying that this is leapsand bounds better than Part 1, keep the *#$+ up.

"Respect" is
sick.gif
x
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Never mind, Time got off on both of his beats.
sick.gif

Bye Bye Lil Lady reminded me of an old song and it was bothering me for the last couple days until I figured out Bizzy Bone's One Night Stand was the songI was thinking of...

^yes we outside is my morning theme song right now..and goooodaaamn he got off on "Respect"

I liked Part 1 a lot, but this is on another level. EVERY song is hot, but my favorite joint is Until We Meet Again, I don't think I'll be able tolisten to Devin's version ever again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGameOwesMe

I liked Part 1 a lot, but this is on another level. EVERY song is hot, but my favorite joint is Until We Meet Again, I don't think I'll be able to listen to Devin's version ever again
laugh.gif
I appreciate that..cuz thats one of my favorite songs

Originally Posted by jefffort5

in about two or three weeks ...lining up shows right now as well
I'm gonna need a hard copy
pimp.gif

Where will the shows be held?
nerd.gif

....and Yo, the tape has been in my car, and on my ipod non-stop since I downloaded it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom