̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

From what I saw he did embody the bumbling nerdish Clark well.

But I didn't see any of that inner confidence Dean Cain, Tom Welling and others have.

I guess Kara doesn't have an ace of spades tattoo. She gave up real quick after having half of an official first date. I bet that fool larry can still get her butbof course he won't.

That was a smart move on the writers part, you don't want Jimmy Olsen evolving into Felicity :smh:

My boy got friend zoned in 12 hours though :rofl:

The network premiere of SUPERGIRL was super-powered for The CW, giving the network its most-watched (3.024M) show in its Monday 8:00-9:00pm time period in almost eight years (GOSSIP GIRL on 12/1/08), its best adults 18-49 (1.1/4) rating in nearly six years (90210 on 12/6/10), and its highest adults 18-34 (0.9/4) rating in five years (GOSSIP GIRL on 11/21/11), according to preliminary fast affiliate ratings from Nielsen Media Research for October 10, 2016.

SUPERGIRL was The CW’s highest rated show ever in its time period among men 18-49 (1.2/4).

Compared to the same week last season (10/12/15, series premiere of CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND), SUPERGIRL more than tripled the network’s performance in total viewers and all key demos.

Versus last season’s time period averages, SUPERGIRL was +246% in total viewers, +200% in adults 18-34, and +267% in adults 18-49. Compared to last season’s season finale on CBS, SUPERGIRL rose +29% in adults 18-34.

SUPERGIRL ranked #3 in its time period in men 18-34 (0.9/4) and #3 (tie) in men 18-49, and #4 in adults 18-34 and adults 18-49 (tie).

James Olsen Taking On A New Role In SUPERGIRL As The Vigilante Known As Guardian

Before he earned the Spartan moniker, many fans thought Arrow's Diggle would become the DC TV Universe's Guardian. Instead, that's a role which is going to be given to Supergirl's Jimmy Olsen...

View media item 2195149

"James is going to decide that he can no longer be a sidekick, so he’s going to become a vigilante," explains executive producer Andrew Kreisberg. "He’s going to become Guardian, complete with the shield, which is going to cause a massive problem in his relationship with Kara because he decides not to tell her. There’s this new masked vigilante, and she has her own feelings about vigilantes. He’s recruited Winn to help him. Winn is his man in the van. Winn and James together is like comedy gold."

Last edited:
Friendzoned right into crime fighting :lol:

Winn is going to have to make an XRay visionproof helmet. I'm sure that will be addressed.

What was winn's job at the magazine? How'd he go from there to working for a gov't organization? He seemed way too smart and overqualified for whatever his magazine job was.

I guess Kara doesn't have an ace of spades tattoo. She gave up real quick after having half of an official first date. I bet that fool larry can still get her butbof course he won't.

That was a smart move on the writers part, you don't want Jimmy Olsen evolving into Felicity :smh:

My boy got friend zoned in 12 hours though :rofl:
I did not get her reasoning at all :rofl:

Just played dude.

Friendzoned right into crime fighting :lol:

Winn is going to have to make an XRay visionproof helmet. I'm sure that will be addressed.
I was going to ask whats stopping her from seeing through his mask, listening to his voice or heartbeat, noticing his smell, just following him home, etc.

Last edited:
I can see why they picked him.

He remind me a lot of Dean Cain.

If he was just more brolic, he'd be a perfect superman.

Episode 2 was very good. Interested to see how the big changes affect the character dynamics.

Not sure about CADMUS declaring war openly on metahumans/aliens but I like the lady they have in charge so far.

Glad they gave Cat a nice sendoff.

Jimmy as the boss and hitting the streets :lol:

Not sure how much more Superman we'll get but I like this portrayal.

Metallo 1 should have killed Kara's sister with those punches to the face :lol:

I was like why is martian manhunter disguised as little girl Kara.

That exo-skeleton suit her sister was wearing is cool. Did it have green liquid / lights in it? Was it kryptonite powered?

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should watch the first season. I only saw the first 2-3 episodes.

The first couple episodes of s1 are really cheesy so I understand why folks dropped off. It does get better.

^ Definitely :evil:

I only know that chick from the ABC show The Family.

So many fine chicks this ep. Fire chick could get it too. I'd risk the 3rd degree burns.

What was with the cheap cgi fire this ep? :lol: I also noticed Kate's speed effect was not as crisp as the Flash's.

The writing is definitely better. Digging this bunch of aliens on the planet angle.

Alex got a fire-proof leather jacket? She was getting hit and had no burns.

Female martian gonna be Kara's new bestie. They keep introducing younger characters on this show and they could start up a Young Justice spinoff.

Back
Top Bottom