̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

I hope that Clark doesn't dominate the show. It's Supergirl, not the Superman show.

A few cameos here and there should be more than enough..

He's only in the first two episodes. He might make a cameo towards the end but chances are it's going be Supergirl saving him if he even shows up again.

The perfect scenario is that Superman gets washed by Metallo aka Tom Welling.

I'm perfectly open minded about how Supes should look like. Let's just see how dude acts first. I'm not familiar with the actor at all.

Last edited:
I powered through season 1 of this show.....It's not good, but I enjoyed it anyway
eyes.gif

It's like Arrow to me.

:lol: @ it a not good but I enjoyed it anyway.

I still haven't caught S1 in full and I know the past 2 months they've been running through the whole season on CW but I got the gist of what happened.

Is the S2 premiere tonight? :nerd:

Nah, I looked on my tv guide and the Mets game will be on. The trailer posted said the premiere is October 10. I think most of the cw shows will be returning that week.

One thing I hope they tone down in Season 2 is Alex. She was this walking talking real life version of white privilege. Her smug attitude just ruined so many scenes not too mention she was way too strong for a human. She was killing aliens in hand to hand combat that Kara couldn't take on.

laugh.gif
@ it a not good but I enjoyed it anyway.

I still haven't caught S1 in full and I know the past 2 months they've been running through the whole season on CW but I got the gist of what happened.

Is the S2 premiere tonight?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I mean there are a lot of cringe worthy scenes but I watched 20 episodes in 4 days so I can't say I didn't find it entertaining. I'll put some of my thoughts in a spoiler tag in case yall haven't seen season one. 
Things that I liked:

Action was decent

Martian Manhunter looked cool

Supergirl isn't OP

Supergirl's costume grew on me. She wares it well.

Maxwell Lord is interesting(bootleg Lex, but I thought he was still cool)

Cat Grant is the definition of tough love.

I really liked the ep where Supergirl turns evil.

Things I didn't like:

Cat Grant named drops way too often. We get that she's in the media business, but she name drops a celeb ever time she speaks.

They remind the viewer every time we see Hank that he's Martian Manhunter

CGI flying is ok, non-cgi flying stinks....Actually a lot of the fight scenes stink, but I guess I can understand the difficulty. 

The Flash looked like a jabronie in the cross over.

The main plot was man of steel ish IMO. 

Writing wasn't great

I saw Melissa Benoist nudes and was disappointed. 

Things I didn't like:

I saw Melissa Benoist nudes and was disappointed. 

you might not have been looking at the right ones

she probably has one of best...

it wasn't simply nudes

you might not have been looking at the right ones

she probably has one of best...

it wasn't simply nudes
Oh they were hard core and god bless her for that. I thought she would have a nicer rack though

I was about to say the same for a sec :lol:

Every time I see her I get a rise out of knowing what that pleasure face looks like :lol: :evil: She's like the perfect example of the girl next door/librarian that got that freak in her.

Back
Top Bottom