̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

I was about to say the same for a sec :lol:

Every time I see her I get a rise out of knowing what that pleasure face looks like :lol: :evil: She's like the perfect example of the girl next door/librarian that got that freak in her.
I randomly stumbled upon them like last week. Wow. Who was even taking those photos

Her boobies just right.
Well of course you'd say that. 
laugh.gif

They're shaped like CD cases. 

Melissa's gorgeous. I'll probably still skip this show and stick to watching flash and legends of tomorrow. flash is starting to get more annoying as a character though.

Melissa's gorgeous. I'll probably still skip this show and stick to watching flash and legends of tomorrow. flash is starting to get more annoying as a character though.

the flast..now there is a show i gotta start watching...

Wow. Skipping supergirl instead of lot? Idk about that but that's just me.

I stopped watching legends of tomorrow around episode 4 cuz there was way too many careless plot holes lol

They could've disposed of the main villain's unconscious body at the end of episode 2 (or was it 3) Instead they went forward in time to when he recovered lmao

There were other things that confused and irritated me on LoT of course but that's really the only thing I remember right now.

Last edited:
The writing was very sloppy and stupid. I'm hoping it's better for this second season. If it's still bad then i'll drop this show too. The cw writing staffs are barely average as it is, when they run out of ideas it gets real bad word to arrow.

How hawkgirl and hawkman's origins were tied to savage and sort of limited the storylines. I didn't like that at all. Like amel said, they could've gotten rid of savage a few times but would leave his dead or unconscious body for some reason and retreat.

Last edited:
LOT was god awful the second half of the season.

They dragged on savage forever and I really didn't care to begin with.

Besides the crossover event I won't be tuning in.

Back
Top Bottom