∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one getting the vibe that Danvers and Navarro smashed? They’ve gone out of their way to show Danvers is a little thottie, and that Tinder convo lead to a weirdly personal response from Navarro. Not to mention Danvers knows that Navarro moved the spot where she keeps her canned goods at the crib (Ep2). Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Am I the only one getting the vibe that Danvers and Navarro smashed? They’ve gone out of their way to show Danvers is a little thottie, and that Tinder convo lead to a weirdly personal response from Navarro. Not to mention Danvers knows that Navarro moved the spot where she keeps her canned goods at the crib (Ep2). Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔
honestly never crossed my mind but yeah good point

I am just gonna wait until the last three episodes are out and binge them
i thought about this but i really enjoy doing the guesswork every week. feels like it adds to the overall experience.

I am totally baffled by how this season reviewed so highly

Second half must be the greatest thing ever filmed
apparently critics said the last 2 episodes are really gonna pay off.

i liked episode 3 more than 2 . i liked the slower pace. i like this season but it deserves more time. 6 episodes is quick for all this to unfold.

I get the vibe Liz smashed everyone

Hank, Peter, the polar bear....

but Danvers is weird, look at the way she treats Peter and his wife. Everyone seems abnormally close and small town community. Like they just leave their doors unlocked and their friends just come up in the crib without knocking.

IMG_5602.gif

You might wanna watch season 1 first.

They seem to be dropping some Easter eggs and it only being 2 episodes in I don’t know how much of season 1 they are gonna spoil for you this season.

He doesn't need to watch. The nerds on the internet will let him know. Most ordinary people won't remember anything from 10 years ago anyway.

Magic is right. I have been watching this season & any tie-in's they have been doing "so far" are not clicking with me since I haven't watched Season 1. :lol:

PO

I am totally baffled by how this season reviewed so highly

Second half must be the greatest thing ever filmed

I've tried watching the third episode twice and haven't made it through and just shut it off and continued my Boardwalk Empire rewatch :lol:

Gonna just power binge through it at the end of the season I guess.

The super natural stuff takes me out sometimes.

The hospital scene had me shaking my head, much less them having him still alive with no extremities and having gangrene.

This.. Asking the right questions..

Back
Top Bottom