∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Good season but things were definitely rushed during the last couple episodes.

Why did Len wait till now to meet up with holloway? Casper was dead and gave up the info awhile ago

"Oh, babe. You stopped moving way back there."

VV killed that scene.

Chilling scene. Really thought he had a walk going on where he would ultimately collapse; just didn't think he did essentially right away.

Last edited:

They would of had him killed in jail, easily. 
I don't know if Cash was being sarcastic :lol:  but I meant the FBI could have helped them out, not the local police

They were all framed for murder and didn't have any evidence. Woodrugh had the state police connects and even he was hesitant then later learned (by dying) that the staties were compromised too.

They were all framed for murder and didn't have any evidence. Woodrugh had the state police connects and even he was hesitant then later learned (by dying) that the staties were compromised too.
All the evidence that Ani had at the end, didn't they have all that prior to Ray and Frank getting murked?

Good season and a good finale. Good, but not great.

Glad to see that Ani made it out alive. Rachel McAdams can have it all.

Frank went out on his own terms--terms which he stated numerous times throughout the season.

Ray--I hate it had to be him. My dude's love for his kid got him murked. I still don't understand why he decided to jump out from behind that tree and play Rambo, but whatever.

This season was dope to me, but like everyone else I still say there was entirely too much going on. I'm all for a mystery and trying to figure a story out, but some episodes I came away more confused than before. I did like the way the different storylines tied together, but I feel like they didn't flesh some of them out good enough.

I'd give it a B/B- overall. The horrific dialogue between Frank and his lady accounts for a lot of that. And I'm still tight Riggins got killed like he did AND that vamp Franklin didn't get his.

I think they had the evidence before they got killed, but they wanted to be in a safe environment out of the country before they used it as they knew no one would believe them if they went to the authorities.

I think they had the evidence before they got killed, but they wanted to be in a safe environment out of the country before they used it as they knew no one would believe them if they went to the authorities.

The war was lost. The treaty signed.

I give it a 2/10.

or a B+.

just say if you liked it or not.

feels like I'm back in sophomore year of high school with people making stuff up to hit the minimum word limit for their "critical" book report.

Last edited:
overall I enjoyed it. would've liked to see the fallout of the journalist's report but it wasn't necessary either.

actually all I really wanted to see was Ray shoot that crooked lieutenant in the face or in the nuts when they were in the forest.

final score: U out of 6. cause we all care.

caspere knew this.

Last edited:
Man what in the ******* hell

21o3bb6.jpg

I dont feel right at all watching that

I loved Lera Lynns work on the soundtrack this season.. but when she was STILL in that same bar singing all by herself.. I was dyin'

If Season 2 was Season 1 and Season 1 was Season 2, the Internet would be like.... Ray/Ani/Frank/Woodrough>

Last edited:
If Season 2 was Season 1 and Season 1 was Season 2, the Internet would be like.... Ray/Ani/Frank/Woodrough>

I wouldn't go that far, but yeah...if season 2 was season 1 and didn't have season 1 to live up to, I think it would've been better received. High expectations and hype almost always lead to disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom