∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
So what’s everybody’s thoughts on the car actually being parked outside Wayne’s house in the 2015 timeline? Thought for sure he was hallucinating that...

So what’s everybody’s thoughts on the car actually being parked outside Wayne’s house in the 2015 timeline? Thought for sure he was hallucinating that...

I'm still not 100% sure it was real since the scene went directly into a hallucination after. Also I don't know how Roland would be able to sneak behind the car to get the license plate without the driver seeing.

If Roland turns out bad it's going to ruin my week

I thought the same thing, how did Roland go unnoticed by the car and sneak behind from where it was parked

Hallucination def possible although it’s not cool to play that card too much lol

Either way, how did Hoyt let them survive in 90 if they knew so much? Did he threaten them and their loved ones to buy their silence, cuz otherwise......they are loose ends, in a plot that ties up every single loose end.

And blondie havin all these 2015 details......and now the college scene.......the car outside, the picture(s)......

Either way, how did Hoyt let them survive in 90 if they knew so much? Did he threaten them and their loved ones to buy their silence, cuz otherwise......they are loose ends, in a plot that ties up every single loose end.

And blondie havin all these 2015 details......and now the college scene.......the car outside, the picture(s)......
My question would be how old was Hoyt in 90

But yes obviously Hayes and his son are OK in 2015 and so is Roland so the suspense there is not so much

Off topic, but if y’all are looking for another detective type show you should check out The Sinner. There are 2 seasons

IMO

TD season 1>the sinner both seasons>TD season 3>TD season 2

The USA Show ? if so no way :rofl:

Season 1 with jessica Biel was nice and S2 was also good but not on True Detective level

TD 3 >>>>> over both season of the sinner

zj7nof1qfhnudwgg1vdp.png

what yr was season 1 set in?

hays lookin like hank aaron with that swing :lol:
guess hoyt been keeping an eye on him all these years?

Last edited:
Dora Lange’s murder occurs in 1995 & they fast forward 17 yrs to 2012 when Rust & Marty are being interviewed by Brother Mouzone & Det. Papania.

1988 is when reports started surfacing of children being sexually abused at the tutle schools.

Just finished S2.... don’t know what to make of it...enjoyed parts of it, lost focus at times, hated how Vince and Colin went out..

Last edited:
what if roland aint take a pic of the license plate and had that one already on the phone to show wayne but its different plates from the car?

I was kinda wondering Roland smashed the Purcell dad.

Would explain why he never got married or did the fam thing.

Back
Top Bottom