∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Saw some posts on Reddit as well as posts in here on Mare of Easttown and how it could have been a TD season... might have to check that out when this is over.

I think that was me. It wasn't as "eerie" as TD and probably had a little too much comedic relief for TD but I think they still could have tinkered with it a little bit to make it fit within the TD universe. It was very well done.

So somebody is straight plagiarizing my take of season 2 🤔

EXACTLY.

If you want another season 1 I suggest you try a different series.

If S2 or 3 went by another name but True Detectives I really think y’all’s opinions on the shows would be completely different.

I wonder how people would like Mare of Easttown if it was called True Detective Season 4.

Mare was really good

Honestly the show that gave off the most creepy TD S1 IMO vibes was The Outsider. Personally think it’s one of the best things HBO has done in the last 10 years.

The best string along of all time and enjoyable at the same time 🤣

Mare was really good

Honestly the show that gave off the most creepy TD S1 IMO vibes was The Outsider. Personally think it’s one of the best things HBO has done in the last 10 years.
jason bateman :smokin
this and ozark is a promising start as a director.
he’s got a new netflix series coming out with jude law called black rabbit.

need to see a list of all the hbo series but night of and the outsider both had me glued.

I think ‘The Night Of’ is my favorite HBO project of the past decade. Possibly in my top 3 pilots of all time.

Not familiar with either of these shows... guess I'll have to add them to the list as well???

Outsider was creepy as hell. Kinda ended with a whimper though, if I remember correctly.

Still def worth the watch though. Ben Mendelsohn and Cynthia Erivo killed it.

yeah the night of is a good watch but was just a steady decline throughout the series
the pilot was a1. no way you can watch the 1st episode and not finish it.

Outsider and Night Of definitely had strong memorable pilots, but sizzled out towards the finale. I was really hoping they would be great.

Can we all just agree that HBO still holds the crown when it comes to these crime dramas… sharp objects was also good imo.

I’ve been debating starting Tokyo vice for like a year… anybody co-signing the show?

Oh yeah they typically kill it with the crime dramas. Tokyo Vice still with the least interesting trailers 2 seasons in. I'll check it out someday, bet i'll love it too.

Can we all just agree that HBO still holds the crown when it comes to these crime dramas… sharp objects was also good imo.

I’ve been debating starting Tokyo vice for like a year… anybody co-signing the show?

Oh yeah they typically kill it with the crime dramas. Tokyo Vice still with the least interesting trailers 2 seasons in. I'll check it out someday, bet i'll love it too.
Tokyo Vice is good but not amazing. Slow burn, and if there weren't a season 2 the ending would have been so terrible (because they set it up for a S2). Give it a watch.

Just read the E6 spoilers :lol: what a ****show :smh:

HBO Sundays has been trash since Succession ended

Save us HotD |l

Back
Top Bottom