∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

7zekAWS.jpg

That's actually pretty common for meth cooks which both of those dudes are. Gas mask so you don't pass out or die and stay in your underwear so the smell doesn't stick to your clothes.

do yall not how dangerous/extreme meth cooking is?

always hear about a meth house exploding in the boonies at least once a year here in NC

It has only been 3 episodes and people are saying its boring :lol:

What good shows are straight up action packed 3 episodes in?

HBO should do what netflix does with House of Cards. Release the whole season at once. they kind of did that with the last season of the wire. pretty sure the entire season (sans the final) was available on VOD. if not the whole thing, 1 episode in advance.

HBO should do what netflix does with House of Cards. Release the whole season at once. they kind of did that with the last season of the wire. pretty sure the entire season (sans the final) was available on VOD. if not the whole thing, 1 episode in advance.

HBO wants ratings, buzz, and more subscribers. If they put their tv shows on Netflix they would lose subscibers.

True Detective brings in great ratings for HBO. If they put the entire season on demand or HBO GO people would not tune in when it first airs.

You would have to deal with spoilers too.

It has only been 3 episodes and people are saying its boring :lol:

What good shows are straight up action packed 3 episodes in?
When I see ppl say stuff like this it's pretty clear the show aint for them. These be the same ppl that had to catch all of the Breaking Bad seasons on netflix to catch up to the last season.

bMMLNei.png

Dat George Remis. Remis went from bootlegging to FBI informant to maintenance worker.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I'm watching at work so I'm not paying close attention.
Well, it's a pretty dialogue-intensive show, so when you say it's boring cuz you're "watching at work and not paying close attention", I think it's a bit unfair.  The least you could do is give it your undivided-attention. 

Having said that, a show being good or bad is pretty subjective... maybe it just isn't for you. 

HBO wants ratings, buzz, and more subscribers. If they put their tv shows on Netflix they would lose subscibers.

True Detective brings in great ratings for HBO. If they put the entire season on demand or HBO GO people would not tune in when it first airs.

You would have to deal with spoilers too.

I didn't say they should put it on Netflix. I said they should treat their originals like Netflix does. on 2/14 the entire season of House of Cards will be available on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom