∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

This might be a stupid question ... spoiler

but have we seen any 2002 scenes yet? I thought it was only 1995, and 2012, but I watched the special and it was stated there are three time periods, but I dont remember seeing any 2002 scenes. I wonder if someone else also dies iin 2002, but if they "caught" the guy in 95, then what happens in 02... unless they explain then why Cole and Hart are not talking to each other anymore.

I do not think we have seen that yet.

This might be a stupid question ... spoiler

but have we seen any 2002 scenes yet? I thought it was only 1995, and 2012, but I watched the special and it was stated there are three time periods, but I dont remember seeing any 2002 scenes. I wonder if someone else also dies iin 2002, but if they "caught" the guy in 95, then what happens in 02... unless they explain then why Cole and Hart are not talking to each other anymore.
Probably not yet. We only 3 eps in so far. No way any of them were that year. '02 is probably for the trial of the guy they catch.

Reach??
post-178788-0-32302400-1391136053.jpg

If not... :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Good show, but not a damn thing has happened yet. I think it's a bad idea to have this much of a build up, the payoff almost always is a disappointment. This show is better suited for watching back to back when it's over.

I like the show but there is just so much to keep up with. I hate rewatching stuff so every week I have trouble remembering what even happened in the last episode.

anymore reddit pages like the ones you posted before?

There's always good stuff on there following an episode. Nothing was pointed out on Reddit (this week) that you all didn't notice already. If I see anything, I'll put it up. This is, right now, my favorite show on TV.

But you just have to roll with it, make the best of the time you have left. You can still enjoy life and think that way, **** I do. That's where Rust needs help - But then again, maybe he did try to make the best of it. He had a family the tragically lost them. That could wipe any man out. What an extremely complex but intriguing character.

This right here sums it up. I thought I'd give the show a shot, not being a big McConaughy fan at all, and I'm so floored with how both he and Harelson have played their roles. Both havent had something like this in their careers, and both are putting on performances I wouldnt expect.

Agreed with the comments about it being slow, but I have a feeling the next few episodes will pick up in a hurry. The end of last week's episode left enough for anybody watching to get creeped out/excited for the next one.

I love the relationship between their characters. They're so insanely different in their viewpoints, to the point of damn near throwing hands at one another, and at the same time, it makes them the perfect detective partners.

When they got the call about Reggie's background, dudes booked it like best buds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom