╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

I like what Kyrie did last night but I don't mind us losing, we need another great pick and then we back!!!!!!

I like what Kyrie did last night but I don't mind us losing, we need another great pick and then we back!!!!!!

nice game today!

Kyrie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man there's no way a 19 year old is making an impact like this in the NBA; and not getting attention for it. I feel like ESPN (especially) are being oblivious to us on purpose. It's like they can't be cool with Lebron and the Heat and be cool with the Cavs at the same time. 
Hattterrrrrrsssss.

Man there's no way a 19 year old is making an impact like this in the NBA; and not getting attention for it. I feel like ESPN (especially) are being oblivious to us on purpose. It's like they can't be cool with Lebron and the Heat and be cool with the Cavs at the same time. 
Hattterrrrrrsssss.

There really hasn't been any mention of any rookies outside of Rubio this year. That's fine with me though, Kyrie has been killing it this year, really surprised me with how well he can run a team at 19. TT has been looking good too

There really hasn't been any mention of any rookies outside of Rubio this year. That's fine with me though, Kyrie has been killing it this year, really surprised me with how well he can run a team at 19. TT has been looking good too

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I don't mind sliding under the radar

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I don't mind sliding under the radar

D Lee caught fire. Smh if I'm Scott i call a time out when he goes 4/4 and tell Jamison to help.

Erden came to play. Too many turnovers!!!

D Lee caught fire. Smh if I'm Scott i call a time out when he goes 4/4 and tell Jamison to help.

Erden came to play. Too many turnovers!!!

Back
Top Bottom