╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

laugh.gif
 I would love to, but I don't want to attract more 'hate' 
ohwell.gif

Might be to early though, most NBA fans haven't seen enough of KI like we have. But what kills me is they really expect KI to come in the league at 19 and just immediately become an elite player. Duke is 19 years old (no pun intended). Let the kid blossom. He's coming off an injured college season with barely any stage-level expereince at all - but his ability to play is undeniable. 

We've seen the first half against Detroit. Dude went off. I can't wait until he goes off for like 27, 10 and 8. He's very capable.

Oh and I'll be at the game on the 1st. Can't wait....trying to find tickets as I type this...*Birdman handrub*.

laugh.gif
 I would love to, but I don't want to attract more 'hate' 
ohwell.gif

Might be to early though, most NBA fans haven't seen enough of KI like we have. But what kills me is they really expect KI to come in the league at 19 and just immediately become an elite player. Duke is 19 years old (no pun intended). Let the kid blossom. He's coming off an injured college season with barely any stage-level expereince at all - but his ability to play is undeniable. 

We've seen the first half against Detroit. Dude went off. I can't wait until he goes off for like 27, 10 and 8. He's very capable.

Oh and I'll be at the game on the 1st. Can't wait....trying to find tickets as I type this...*Birdman handrub*.

OT IN INDY BABY.

Can't watch the game but I'm hearing great things.

We ain't kidding out here, Jason....

OT IN INDY BABY.

Can't watch the game but I'm hearing great things.

We ain't kidding out here, Jason....

Ahhhhh why? What the hell did we do to deserve this? Heartbreak after heartbreak .SMH..

Anyway... WE SHOWED HEART!!!!! DOWN 9 TO BEGIN THE 4TH, AND SHOULD HAVE WON!

KI-1 has it man... he has potential.. I can't wait to see him keep playing.. Highlight reel coming soon.

What about Casspi not playing?

I think Byron is just figuring out who he thinks plays the best together.

It's all good, but this stings.

Happy New Year Cavs fans!

Ahhhhh why? What the hell did we do to deserve this? Heartbreak after heartbreak .SMH..

Anyway... WE SHOWED HEART!!!!! DOWN 9 TO BEGIN THE 4TH, AND SHOULD HAVE WON!

KI-1 has it man... he has potential.. I can't wait to see him keep playing.. Highlight reel coming soon.

What about Casspi not playing?

I think Byron is just figuring out who he thinks plays the best together.

It's all good, but this stings.

Happy New Year Cavs fans!

http://bleacherreport.com...e-to-live-up-to-the-hype

[h2]Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers[/h2]

136118437_display_image.jpg

Mike Lawrie/Getty Images

Usually, the first overall pick in the NBA draft comes with a certain level of expectations. He is not only supposed to be an impact player, but also should eventually become the leader of a team that goes to the playoffs every season.

Kyrie Irving is not that player.

The former Duke point guard did not have a full season of games at the college level due to injury, and his inexperience will show at the next level.

Irving does not have the athleticism of other young point guards like John Wall orDerrick Rose, and he is certainly not capable of turning around a team that went 19-63 last season. 

The top pick might be in the league for a number of years, but he will never have the impact that the Cleveland Cavaliers expect from him. 

QFT , If you guys think he would ever be on the level of Rose, Wall, Iverson
laugh.gif
 bless your hearts

http://bleacherreport.com...e-to-live-up-to-the-hype

[h2]Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers[/h2]

136118437_display_image.jpg

Mike Lawrie/Getty Images

Usually, the first overall pick in the NBA draft comes with a certain level of expectations. He is not only supposed to be an impact player, but also should eventually become the leader of a team that goes to the playoffs every season.

Kyrie Irving is not that player.

The former Duke point guard did not have a full season of games at the college level due to injury, and his inexperience will show at the next level.

Irving does not have the athleticism of other young point guards like John Wall orDerrick Rose, and he is certainly not capable of turning around a team that went 19-63 last season. 

The top pick might be in the league for a number of years, but he will never have the impact that the Cleveland Cavaliers expect from him. 

laugh.gif
 bless your hearts

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 bless your hearts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy.

You've obviously have not seen Kyrie Irving play one minute of basketball this year, literally.

Did you not see what he did against Indiana?! Duke literally stole the game. His drive to the basket was atrocious. Actually, it actually resembled exactly what Rose and Wall does - yeah I'm saying that. It's funny because if that ball would've went in on that last lay-up, we would've had you coming here saying the complete opposite. It's funny how 1 basket can determine how you look at a player

And what exactly did Rose and Wall do in their first years that Kyrie hasn't, or cannot do? Get out of our thread with that typical Cleveland hate. 3 games in and we got these basketball experts spitting dirt.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 bless your hearts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy.

You've obviously have not seen Kyrie Irving play one minute of basketball this year, literally.

Did you not see what he did against Indiana?! Duke literally stole the game. His drive to the basket was atrocious. Actually, it actually resembled exactly what Rose and Wall does - yeah I'm saying that. It's funny because if that ball would've went in on that last lay-up, we would've had you coming here saying the complete opposite. It's funny how 1 basket can determine how you look at a player

And what exactly did Rose and Wall do in their first years that Kyrie hasn't, or cannot do? Get out of our thread with that typical Cleveland hate. 3 games in and we got these basketball experts spitting dirt.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

nflowshoe wrote:
   QFT   , If you guys think he would ever be on the level of Rose, Wall, Iverson
laugh.gif
 bless your hearts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy.

30t6p3b.gif

Im not trying to say he is buns, I just dont think he is athletic enough to ever be in the category with the other guys. Rose and Wall can phsyically do things that I think Kyrie is uncapable of doing. For starters have you seen Kyrie defense
sick.gif
 Just like tonight watching rose run circles around chris paul, CP3 cant phyically keep up with rose. I put Kyrie in the CP3/ steve nash/rubio category not the Wall/Rose category. 

nflowshoe wrote:
   QFT   , If you guys think he would ever be on the level of Rose, Wall, Iverson
laugh.gif
 bless your hearts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy.

30t6p3b.gif

Im not trying to say he is buns, I just dont think he is athletic enough to ever be in the category with the other guys. Rose and Wall can phsyically do things that I think Kyrie is uncapable of doing. For starters have you seen Kyrie defense
sick.gif
 Just like tonight watching rose run circles around chris paul, CP3 cant phyically keep up with rose. I put Kyrie in the CP3/ steve nash/rubio category not the Wall/Rose category. 

Duke is 19 years old fam. Nineteen. Fifteen plus four. This dude is a young'n my g. His numbers are pretty damn impressive to me so far. Duke is out there scoring efficiently, grabbing boards, dishing out. Defensively, he's going to struggling but he's three games into the NBA - you got to adjust this league.
He only played 11 college games. Eleven. He basically straight from high school. You must of forgotten that he ain't done growing. I can't wait til' dude is an Ox when he's 22 and he's three years deep.

NTers love to speak on things like they're completely aware of everything.

Duke is 19 years old fam. Nineteen. Fifteen plus four. This dude is a young'n my g. His numbers are pretty damn impressive to me so far. Duke is out there scoring efficiently, grabbing boards, dishing out. Defensively, he's going to struggling but he's three games into the NBA - you got to adjust this league.
He only played 11 college games. Eleven. He basically straight from high school. You must of forgotten that he ain't done growing. I can't wait til' dude is an Ox when he's 22 and he's three years deep.

I can respect that, I love the fact you guys take up for your team. Good luck this season

I can respect that, I love the fact you guys take up for your team. Good luck this season

Back
Top Bottom