╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
lights OUT from 3 tonight

Solid face up play from Tristan

Kyrie looks settled

But damn boobie with 5 3's!!??

Jamison with the flawless 3-3 from deep

Way to kick off 2012!!

eek.gif
lights OUT from 3 tonight

Solid face up play from Tristan

Kyrie looks settled

But damn boobie with 5 3's!!??

Jamison with the flawless 3-3 from deep

Way to kick off 2012!!

awesome game to be at. We looked pretty solid in the second half. Glad to see hollins sit the whole game. This will be a fun team to watch

awesome game to be at. We looked pretty solid in the second half. Glad to see hollins sit the whole game. This will be a fun team to watch

Yeeup. Loving this team. We haven't had a PG that pushed the ball around like this since Andre Miller/Terrell Brandon.

Mannn, if that lay-up would've dropped against Indy - we would've been 4-1!!

Nonetheless.
pimp.gif

Yeeup. Loving this team. We haven't had a PG that pushed the ball around like this since Andre Miller/Terrell Brandon.

Mannn, if that lay-up would've dropped against Indy - we would've been 4-1!!

Nonetheless.
pimp.gif

Fantastic game tonight! Kyrie was looking confident and comfortable again which is great but also guys like Gee looked well and sessions was great as well.

TRISTAN is looking fantastic out there. Seriously his athleticism and presence on defense is great.

While I know most of us give Jamison flack and say we want him gone or traded (I have at least) the fact of the matter is that Jamison is performing very much as "the good soldier" and with his expiring contract I definitely see him being a trade chip.. Especially as good as triatan looks. We'll see where the team is come all star weekend but until then just like Paul Silas says, the cavs appear to be having fun... This road trip will be a true test but yea February should be great if they play this well @ home all season.

Okay looking forward to some revenge tomorrow against Toronto. Looking for Tristan to put on for T-dot as well. Good win tonight
pimp.gif

Fantastic game tonight! Kyrie was looking confident and comfortable again which is great but also guys like Gee looked well and sessions was great as well.

TRISTAN is looking fantastic out there. Seriously his athleticism and presence on defense is great.

While I know most of us give Jamison flack and say we want him gone or traded (I have at least) the fact of the matter is that Jamison is performing very much as "the good soldier" and with his expiring contract I definitely see him being a trade chip.. Especially as good as triatan looks. We'll see where the team is come all star weekend but until then just like Paul Silas says, the cavs appear to be having fun... This road trip will be a true test but yea February should be great if they play this well @ home all season.

Okay looking forward to some revenge tomorrow against Toronto. Looking for Tristan to put on for T-dot as well. Good win tonight
pimp.gif

Kyrie playing this well, this early on is very scary for his opponents. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the kid is practically straight from high school with him only playing 11 NCAA games. I'm loving his game. I agree though Brandon, Jamison is very much an attribute to our squad right now. Honestly - if he continue playing like this, he'll be very much valuable at trade time and we can definitely get some value back if we decide to go that route.
To my fellow Cleveland people/fans - we are looking at the future. A few tweaks and twists, and we got ourselves a contending team...

..and props to Rose Taylor and Haden for being at the game. 2 DMV cats putting it down for our city.

pimp.gif

Kyrie playing this well, this early on is very scary for his opponents. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the kid is practically straight from high school with him only playing 11 NCAA games. I'm loving his game. I agree though Brandon, Jamison is very much an attribute to our squad right now. Honestly - if he continue playing like this, he'll be very much valuable at trade time and we can definitely get some value back if we decide to go that route.
To my fellow Cleveland people/fans - we are looking at the future. A few tweaks and twists, and we got ourselves a contending team...

..and props to Rose Taylor and Haden for being at the game. 2 DMV cats putting it down for our city.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom