╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

we need to land Harrison Barnes and we back on the map

There has to be somebody better than Barnes to draft

Yeah I don't really follow college basketball so I just threw out a name.....what about that kid from Baylor?

Yeah I don't really follow college basketball so I just threw out a name.....what about that kid from Baylor?

thekillerj23 wrote:

Perry Jones aka Big Cudi

Great finish for Kyrie tonight!!! Fantastic effort from all the Cavs. READY FOR THIS HOME STAND!!!!!

thekillerj23 wrote:

Perry Jones aka Big Cudi

Great finish for Kyrie tonight!!! Fantastic effort from all the Cavs. READY FOR THIS HOME STAND!!!!!

what'd you guys think of the game?

while we lost and really let the game slip away from us in the 3rd quarter and early on... i really am proud of the way they tough back and finished strong.

Anderson
eek.gif

he really should have all star consideration... what do you guys think? can we get him in there? 20 & 20? 10 offensive boards?

Kyrie just continues to amaze but I'd love to see him be aggressive from beginning to end. I hope he grows into it. still he gets to the cup at will and often gets on the line. love that

Shot selection shot selection shot selection!

some of those shots from samuels and even andy (yes i saw an inbound 3 pointer) are INEXCUSABLE. gotta do better.

ray-allen-air-jordan-xiii-black-green-pe.jpg
pimp.gif
ray's sneakers....

pierce flops
30t6p3b.gif

good game tho, curious to how we'll do on the road against orlando and against MIL

what'd you guys think of the game?

while we lost and really let the game slip away from us in the 3rd quarter and early on... i really am proud of the way they tough back and finished strong.

Anderson
eek.gif

he really should have all star consideration... what do you guys think? can we get him in there? 20 & 20? 10 offensive boards?

Kyrie just continues to amaze but I'd love to see him be aggressive from beginning to end. I hope he grows into it. still he gets to the cup at will and often gets on the line. love that

Shot selection shot selection shot selection!

some of those shots from samuels and even andy (yes i saw an inbound 3 pointer) are INEXCUSABLE. gotta do better.

ray-allen-air-jordan-xiii-black-green-pe.jpg
pimp.gif
ray's sneakers....

pierce flops
30t6p3b.gif

good game tho, curious to how we'll do on the road against orlando and against MIL

Close it out cavs!!!

Great blossoming from Gee and solid contributions all around. Loving this defense and Andy needs all star consideration. Yes I'm serious.

Close it out cavs!!!

Great blossoming from Gee and solid contributions all around. Loving this defense and Andy needs all star consideration. Yes I'm serious.

Best game of the season. Look at Anderson's stat line. Kyrie was clutch. Incredible effort and fantastic coaching, everyone that got in the game contributed. Fantastic effort on both sides of the ball. Best game I've seen all season

Best game of the season. Look at Anderson's stat line. Kyrie was clutch. Incredible effort and fantastic coaching, everyone that got in the game contributed. Fantastic effort on both sides of the ball. Best game I've seen all season

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

AMAZING! Felt proud of young Duke! Can't believe dude is only 19!!!
B, here you go:

2012-cavfanatic.png

Might be my new avy tho 
pimp.gif

played with this man for 3 years during aau and overseas...amazing player will be an nba all star. Can take over the game in a split sec as im sure you guys have seen

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

AMAZING! Felt proud of young Duke! Can't believe dude is only 19!!!
B, here you go:

2012-cavfanatic.png

Might be my new avy tho 
pimp.gif

played with this man for 3 years during aau and overseas...amazing player will be an nba all star. Can take over the game in a split sec as im sure you guys have seen

Dope!
pimp.gif
. Yeah especially for his age, he has unbelievable ceiling for improvement.

Brandon3k, I would love to see Gee in the Dunk Contest. He'll bring something new to the table...

Trying to go to the game against the Clips!

Dope!
pimp.gif
. Yeah especially for his age, he has unbelievable ceiling for improvement.

Brandon3k, I would love to see Gee in the Dunk Contest. He'll bring something new to the table...

Trying to go to the game against the Clips!

they still have plenty of good seats available. I'm excited to go, should be good. No Chauncey too

they still have plenty of good seats available. I'm excited to go, should be good. No Chauncey too

Back
Top Bottom