╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

they still have plenty of good seats available. I'm excited to go, should be good. No Chauncey too

they still have plenty of good seats available. I'm excited to go, should be good. No Chauncey too

Yes, I want this one badly - with kyrie going for like 30 points, 8 assists and 5 rebounds.

..and I'll be at the game tomorrow! Section 106, row 3!

Yes, I want this one badly - with kyrie going for like 30 points, 8 assists and 5 rebounds.

..and I'll be at the game tomorrow! Section 106, row 3!

I hated LBJ and the CAVS but felt compassionate for them. I like Irving, and he's a top PG to come. He puts up stats, but most of all, he has the physique and conditioning.

His stats will earn him ROTY.

I hated LBJ and the CAVS but felt compassionate for them. I like Irving, and he's a top PG to come. He puts up stats, but most of all, he has the physique and conditioning.

His stats will earn him ROTY.

Ryan Hollins has to be one of the worst players of all time

NT I'll be at the Game tomorrow, my company gave me 2 tickets to our lower bowl loge at the Q, free beer and free food, cant beat that !!!

Animal Thug, Belle, hit me up, i'm always down for a run-in with fellow NT'ers

Ryan Hollins has to be one of the worst players of all time

NT I'll be at the Game tomorrow, my company gave me 2 tickets to our lower bowl loge at the Q, free beer and free food, cant beat that !!!

Animal Thug, Belle, hit me up, i'm always down for a run-in with fellow NT'ers

10-14.

Honestly thought 15 wins would be ideal.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom