╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

10-14.

Honestly thought 15 wins would be ideal.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Ryan Hollins has to be one of the worst players of all time

NT I'll be at the Game tomorrow, my company gave me 2 tickets to our lower bowl loge at the Q, free beer and free food, cant beat that !!!

Animal Thug, Belle, hit me up, i'm always down for a run-in with fellow NT'ers
Bro my bad about the game against the Clippers, I read your PM once I got home.
If you're there and I'm there next time - I got your number fam, we'll link up. That goes for all of my NT CLE fam.

About the recent losses; at first - i was all for winning as many games this year so we can make the playoffs and prove what kind of team we are. But the East is really deep this year and I KNOW we have no chance to compete; I think I'd prefer to draft another star in the draft and bounce back fiercely next season. 

With that being said; keep Varejao. We'll never find another center like him. Trade Sessions, Jamison for a couple first rounders IF possible. We need to stack these draft picks for next draft.

B, Samardo is from Jamaica.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Ryan Hollins has to be one of the worst players of all time

NT I'll be at the Game tomorrow, my company gave me 2 tickets to our lower bowl loge at the Q, free beer and free food, cant beat that !!!

Animal Thug, Belle, hit me up, i'm always down for a run-in with fellow NT'ers
Bro my bad about the game against the Clippers, I read your PM once I got home.
If you're there and I'm there next time - I got your number fam, we'll link up. That goes for all of my NT CLE fam.

About the recent losses; at first - i was all for winning as many games this year so we can make the playoffs and prove what kind of team we are. But the East is really deep this year and I KNOW we have no chance to compete; I think I'd prefer to draft another star in the draft and bounce back fiercely next season. 

With that being said; keep Varejao. We'll never find another center like him. Trade Sessions, Jamison for a couple first rounders IF possible. We need to stack these draft picks for next draft.

B, Samardo is from Jamaica.

You guys l see the 70's pics?
laugh.gif
man some of them were classic..

Love games like this.

I swear Kyrie can take us all the way he needs help though.

You guys l see the 70's pics?
laugh.gif
man some of them were classic..

Love games like this.

I swear Kyrie can take us all the way he needs help though.

Can't even watch the game because I'm at work!

Heard Kyrie was on fire....any pics of the 70's theme??
nerd.gif

Can't even watch the game because I'm at work!

Heard Kyrie was on fire....any pics of the 70's theme??
nerd.gif

straight up. i hope the cavs play hard and come out with a strong first half like they did againts Indiana

I know we probably have another couple seasons in the basement, but as a fan all i ask is they play hard tonight with the smug %$#%#++ who publicly humilated the city.

I was there the last night of his rookie season where he talked about the playoffs and "a pretty big goal and thats to bring a championship to the city of cleveland"

+!#% this guy. play hard all 48 minutes

straight up. i hope the cavs play hard and come out with a strong first half like they did againts Indiana

I know we probably have another couple seasons in the basement, but as a fan all i ask is they play hard tonight with the smug %$#%#++ who publicly humilated the city.

I was there the last night of his rookie season where he talked about the playoffs and "a pretty big goal and thats to bring a championship to the city of cleveland"

+!#% this guy. play hard all 48 minutes

PDCavs216.jpg

Give me a break. this dude wants so bad to be liked its not even funny. Just play ball $%@+$%*

I hope they give this prick the propper fan reaction tonight. GO CLEVELAND

PDCavs216.jpg

Give me a break. this dude wants so bad to be liked its not even funny. Just play ball $%@+$%*

I hope they give this prick the propper fan reaction tonight. GO CLEVELAND

Smh Lebron going back into coward mode with that comment..scared of a little boo's and nasty chants..does anyone know if they are spending the night here?

Smh Lebron going back into coward mode with that comment..scared of a little boo's and nasty chants..does anyone know if they are spending the night here?

Back
Top Bottom