╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

2dr74te.jpg

I like the picks. Irving should excel with Byron as coach. Both Irving and Thompson also play defense. Plus, there supposed to be character guys.

I think building a team around core guys THAT PLAY DEFENSE is essential.  Derrick Williams doesn't play defense. Also, look at what Jamison did last year in average 18 ppg. He plays somewhat the same inside/outside style as Williams yet those 18 ppg really didn't have much affect on the team (granted our roster was putrid but still...).

Irving was the right pick because he will make the other guys better.

I like the picks. Irving should excel with Byron as coach. Both Irving and Thompson also play defense. Plus, there supposed to be character guys.

I think building a team around core guys THAT PLAY DEFENSE is essential.  Derrick Williams doesn't play defense. Also, look at what Jamison did last year in average 18 ppg. He plays somewhat the same inside/outside style as Williams yet those 18 ppg really didn't have much affect on the team (granted our roster was putrid but still...).

Irving was the right pick because he will make the other guys better.

Welcome to Cleveland Omri Casspi !

Good luck to JJ Hickson.

How do you like this? I am uncertain at the moment.

Welcome to Cleveland Omri Casspi !

Good luck to JJ Hickson.

How do you like this? I am uncertain at the moment.

I like Casspi, I must admit I didn't expect JJ to be on the move so soon however I do think this will be a beneficial move considering that we could certainly benefit with Casspi on the defensive end not to mention a possible lottery pick in 2012. We also have picks from Miami as well as our own if I'm not mistaken.

Destroy and rebuild is the name of the game right now. I like the move Cavs!

I am curious though what becomes of the all mysterious trade exception now that it's lockout time.

Ah well the league has bigger fish to fry

What do u guys think of Casspi?

I like Casspi, I must admit I didn't expect JJ to be on the move so soon however I do think this will be a beneficial move considering that we could certainly benefit with Casspi on the defensive end not to mention a possible lottery pick in 2012. We also have picks from Miami as well as our own if I'm not mistaken.

Destroy and rebuild is the name of the game right now. I like the move Cavs!

I am curious though what becomes of the all mysterious trade exception now that it's lockout time.

Ah well the league has bigger fish to fry

Wow I didn't know that... Still the 2012 draft class looks VERY strong with guys like Anthony Davis and Harrison Barnes, potential one & dones like Austin Rivers.... or even guys like Perry Jones or Jeremy Lamb

Still like the move

Wow I didn't know that... Still the 2012 draft class looks VERY strong with guys like Anthony Davis and Harrison Barnes, potential one & dones like Austin Rivers.... or even guys like Perry Jones or Jeremy Lamb

Still like the move

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Over-confidant shooter/scorer who thinks he should be a #1 option.
Great heart, toughness and hustle.

Pretty good passer/rebounder. 

With his length and effort he is a pretty decent defender, but not exactly a shut down defender.

Can inconsistently contribute when given minutes, he will make exciting plays one minute and then have you screaming at your TV the next.

I just thought ya'll coulda gotten more for JJ Hickson
ohwell.gif
especially with the protection on the pick for like the next 5 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Over-confidant shooter/scorer who thinks he should be a #1 option.
Great heart, toughness and hustle.

Pretty good passer/rebounder. 

With his length and effort he is a pretty decent defender, but not exactly a shut down defender.

Can inconsistently contribute when given minutes, he will make exciting plays one minute and then have you screaming at your TV the next.

I just thought ya'll coulda gotten more for JJ Hickson
ohwell.gif
especially with the protection on the pick for like the next 5 years
laugh.gif

Take it from someone who's seen Casspi play live in Sacramento twice...
..dude sucks. He's barely an average SF - doesnt defend, barely passes, and barely score when a defender's in his face.

If we were going to trade Hickson, we should've traded him for an equally talented player.

I don't agree with this trade at all. That pick better be something serious - or else this was a stupid move.

Take it from someone who's seen Casspi play live in Sacramento twice...
..dude sucks. He's barely an average SF - doesnt defend, barely passes, and barely score when a defender's in his face.

If we were going to trade Hickson, we should've traded him for an equally talented player.

I don't agree with this trade at all. That pick better be something serious - or else this was a stupid move.

Back
Top Bottom