╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

Going to be home for winter break so gonna try and see the opener.
pimp.gif

Sucks NO Mamba in the Q this year, but I actually like the way our schedule starts

Honestly I PRAYYYYYY we win 15 games.

Damn... All this rumor talk and nothing but dust & crickets up in this thread ..

At least we signed our draftees
pimp.gif

Damn... All this rumor talk and nothing but dust & crickets up in this thread ..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

When the Cavs start actually playing, this thread will be rocking. If K-I could manage to play up to his expectations; there will be a lot more eyes on us.

Joey Graham's bum #%% got waived, so my guess is they'll keep Antawn around for a bit.

This is what K-I's and Tristian's contract look like:

PDcavsinsider Reed, Boyer 
Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson have signed their contracts and are practicing

Irving's deal is believed to be four years, $21.9 million. It's technically a 2-year deal with a club option for years 3 and 4.

Thompson's deal is a believed to be a four-year deal $16.65 million. Again, it's technically a 2-yr deal w/ club option for years 3 and 4.

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[table][tr][td]Kyrie[/td][td]Tristan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 1[/td][td]4,686,154[/td][td]3,557,978[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 2[/td][td]5,037,544[/td][td]3,824,840[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 3[/td][td]5,389,040[/td][td]4,091,702[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 4[/td][td]6,795,579[/td][td]5,176,003[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

When the Cavs start actually playing, this thread will be rocking. If K-I could manage to play up to his expectations; there will be a lot more eyes on us.

Joey Graham's bum #%% got waived, so my guess is they'll keep Antawn around for a bit.

This is what K-I's and Tristian's contract look like:

Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson have signed their contracts and are practicing

Irving's deal is believed to be four years, $21.9 million. It's technically a 2-year deal with a club option for years 3 and 4.

Thompson's deal is a believed to be a four-year deal $16.65 million. Again, it's technically a 2-yr deal w/ club option for years 3 and 4.

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[table][tr][td]Kyrie[/td][td]Tristan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 1[/td][td]4,686,154[/td][td]3,557,978[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 2[/td][td]5,037,544[/td][td]3,824,840[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 3[/td][td]5,389,040[/td][td]4,091,702[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year 4[/td][td]6,795,579[/td][td]5,176,003[/td][/tr][/table]

Kyrie will have a great debut.

Great decision to let TT sit. He needs to watch from the bench early on..

LETS GOOO

Kyrie will have a great debut.

Great decision to let TT sit. He needs to watch from the bench early on..

LETS GOOO

jamison needs to go....i hate after having lebron for so long this team has such little talent besides the kyrie and tristan to look forward too

jamison needs to go....i hate after having lebron for so long this team has such little talent besides the kyrie and tristan to look forward too

Originally Posted by agold1002

Definitely expect some type of trade before the Half mark.

And according to Lebron's twitter, he's watching the Cavs game from home..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Definitely expect some type of trade before the Half mark.

And according to Lebron's twitter, he's watching the Cavs game from home..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom