☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

If Tatum is going to miss shots in these games, I'd rather them be these ones in the paint, where he's being aggressive and the layups just aren't falling, than fadeaway long 2s.

Best version of Jaylen. Active defense, catch and shoot 3s, attack hoop when there is an opening. Play within himself and not try to do too much.

Kemba doing Kemba things.

If this guy can just be Baynes adjace for 10-15 min a game, I'd be happy.

WE BACK TODAY!!!!

source.gif

So refreshing seeing the bench have fun and players just enjoying themselves out there. Tatum seems much more engaged...excited for the season

Chris Mannix had a really good podcast the other day. Had a live panel with Bob Ryan, Adam Himmelsbach, Scal, and then later on, brought Mike Gorman to the show.

Underlying theme for the show - Kyrie Irving was a lunatic during his time in Boston.

Kemba not playing tonight. Will be cool to see Tatum and Hayward get more playmaking opportunities.

Excited to see Romeo get his first minutes too.

Nice start. Don't want to beat a dead horse but this team seems so much more enjoyable. Even feels like they're having a better time.

Sounds like Al would have preferred playing with Kemba > Kyrie.

Yeah. Celtics insider on realgm had hinted about this last year. Al really didn't like playing with Kyrie, to the point where the only way you were ever going to get them on the same team was if the Celtics had acquired AD. Al's sister also has hinted about it on Twitter. Al basically confirmed it by saying he wouldn't have committed to Philly had he known Kemba was coming.

If you listen to Chris Mannix's pod from last week, he interviews Mike Gorman, who called Kyrie a jerk. Also said that in the 2 years he was a Celtic, Kyrie might have only said a total of 10 words to him. Said that Kyrie would do things like just look at him and not say a word if they were on the same elevator. Who ******* does that to a fellow employee? That kid is a weirdo.

Romeo looked aggressive in the few mins he was out there. I like that he's known for attacking the basket.

Would be really nice if he can show some promise. Could either be a good piece for us or a trade chip that could be used in a package for a big.

Back
Top Bottom